Windows 7 ???

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Windows 7 ???

Post by LC addict »

I'm getting ready to head to the store to get a new laptop, found what I think is a good deal on a Toshiba with the new Windows 7. My only question is does anyone know much about the new Windows 7? I have been an XP professional version user for years and my motto is '"if it aint broke don't fix it". With all the past problems with Melinium and Vista I am wondering if I should give this a try or stick with XP.
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
crwky

Re: Windows 7 ???

Post by crwky »

Where did you buy your ticket? Pool tables, ping pong table, now a new laptop. I missed it on the news please post the pictures. :D
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

crwky wrote:Where did you buy your ticket? Pool tables, ping pong table, now a new laptop. I missed it on the news please post the pictures. :D
LOL, I always said it wasn't as expensive to go the lake every wknd like people think it is, just think how much money I could have saved if I wouldn't have stayed home this wknd. =)) =))

Seriously...my son bought the pool table, I got off cheap yesterday by buying him the ping pong table & pool cues for him for Christmas. That laptop is another story, I went in to buy the Toshiba that was on sale and ended up with a Lenovo Thinkpad that wasn't.... :ymsigh:
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Windows 7 is great, you will love it.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Windows 7 is great, you will love it.
I've been playing on my new laptop since Sunday and so far so good!

Return to “General Talk”