I keep having to log into this site?

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

I keep having to log into this site?

Post by Lock5 »

Why am I always having to log into this site? I check the remember me box, but it seems like it forgets who I am? I just switched to IE 8 would that cause this problem? It used to remember me, maybe it's trying to forget me? Don't forget me, can I get a hug? I'm feeling like an outsider? :p :p :p :p
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Re: I keep having to log into this site?

Post by Pac22 »

No fear, I had the same problem at one time. Hillman fixed me up. Maybe he can look into it for you.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Sometimes it is your IP address or your provider as I make each browser session reauthenticate for security and to prevent spammers. Sometimes it is your security settings in IE.

My guess is if you just went to 8 and it was not doing it before that could be it and you might need to add this site to your trusted list.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

E_HILLMAN wrote: My guess is if you just went to 8 and it was not doing it before that could be it and you might need to add this site to your trusted list.

What does this mean in "English"?
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Lock5 wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote: My guess is if you just went to 8 and it was not doing it before that could be it and you might need to add this site to your trusted list.

What does this mean in "English"?
=)) I hear that
jpatton
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Whatever ramp E_HILLMAN decides to put in at...LOL

Post by jpatton »

E_HILLMAN wrote:My guess is if you just went to 8 and it was not doing it before that could be it and you might need to add this site to your trusted list.
If you recently upgraded to Internet Explorer 8 and it was remembering you before, IE 8 could be the culprit. You may need to add lcb.com to your trusted internet sites list.

:D
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

I think I figured it out, something about this site not having a https: whatever the he!! that means. #:-s #:-s #:-s
jpatton
Better Member

Post by jpatton »

There should be a checkbox on that screen that you can uncheck to remove the "Https:" requirement.
MissSwitzerland
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Knight's Landing

Post by MissSwitzerland »

It's easier to just keep logging in instead of trying to understand all of this!!!!! :-B
When the Queen is Happy there is Peace in the Kingdom!
jpatton
Better Member

Post by jpatton »

Nah.
crwky

Post by crwky »

I give up. I have had this problem for a few months at work. I updated to IE8 and it worked for about a week but now back to the same. X( X( When I sign in the first thing I click on it kicks me out. I did enjoy the week it worked =))
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Here is another cause of this and solution.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ ... ntry178191

And this as well
http://www.php-fusion.co.uk/forum/viewt ... d_id=15419
Basically on this issue make sure you are navigating with the http:/www and not just one or the other.

http://www.davidco.com/forum/archive/in ... -2715.html
DMS

Post by DMS »

Thats why I never log out...(am I doing a bad thing?). Several lake sites have rejected my password when I re-log in. Always online even when gone.

is re-log a word?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

As long as it is your PC that is not and issue Denmark. Now a public PC someone could get on with your ID.

Return to “General Talk”