Terrible Ted rocks

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Terrible Ted rocks

Post by Pac22 »

http://biggeekdaddy.com/miscvideos/TedNugent.html

Right on. I've never been a fan of guns. In fact I get the creeps just being in the same room with one. However, since a murder occurred a few hundred yards from my house less than a yr ago, I've been rethinking the idea of owning one.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Terrible Ted rocks

Post by E_ »

Ted is cool and not many cool people are well thought but this dude is and ya gotta love him for it.

Get ya a gun ___, get you and your wife a good gun course and learn they are to be respected and not feared. I have friends that you can't teach about this and yes I don't like being around them when they are target shooting but I also have the choice not to be around them when they do. When they carry it is a whole different ball game as they are holstered.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

If I do I definately want to take the CCW course but really only plan to keep it in the house.
jpatton
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Whatever ramp E_HILLMAN decides to put in at...LOL

Post by jpatton »

If you're only going to keep it in the house, what's the point of getting your CCDW license?
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

jpatton wrote:If you're only going to keep it in the house, what's the point of getting your CCDW license?
I guess just in case. Plus, all the info I can get.

Return to “General Talk”