Your gonna be jealous!

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Your gonna be jealous!

Post by $parechange »

The next 3 days is the IN state Elks meeting. They are having Katie Stam as our guest speaker. I will have the oppertunity to meet with her on Fri. I will post a picture or 2. For those of you who don't know who she is Image she is Miss America. Eat your heart out boys. Also in attendence is Miss Teen Indiana. Also as an Elk we have free tickets to the Miss America and Miss teen America contest.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Your gonna be jealous!

Post by $parechange »

She will look very nice standing next to me! :)) I bring out the best.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I hope those girls get paid a lot to be in front of all those dirty old men... =))
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Actually the Elks paid for all of her education. We sponser the Miss Teen Indiana, Miss Indiana and Miss America. The winners each get their education paid for. So yes I would say she was paid well. I have a picture with her, so now I have to figure out how to post it or send it to E or Faster. LOL!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Just ask Katie, but ask nicely.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Talk”