Mr.Snickers

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

southforkwally

Mr.Snickers

Post by southforkwally »

I went down to Lee's Ford today and took my little toy poodle "Snickers" to a water leaping contest off of one of their docks. There were labs and other breeds there with Snickers being the smallest contestant. Well I'll have to say that Snickers stole the show. His longest jump was over 14 feet and the crowd gave him a standing ovation. The labs were only able to jump a little further than ol Snick. At only ten pounds ,he is a pistle. Anyway his "Daddy" was very proud of him today and afterwards we went to Arby's for his favorite roast beef. Here's to "Snickers",a cool little dog.............Southforkwally
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: Mr.Snickers

Post by Lock5 »

I always try to pull for the underdog/littledog. :)) :))
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

What? No Pics? :-B
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

Yes its a shame I did not have a camera but if I did I would have to have someone show me how to post them. There is a pic of ol Snick that FasterThan You took over on the welcome thread..We are proud of little Snick today,he is a icon around town............Southforkwally
DMS

Post by DMS »

Snickers is such an awesome dog. I saw him make several trips into the COLD Cumberland River and bring back sticks 3x as long as him and at least twice his weight. Congrats Mr. Snickers, you rock!
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Way to go Snickers. Having lost 2 dogs in 14 months and hearing about 907 losing his, it's good to hear a possitive story about the K-9. :ymapplause:

Return to “General Talk”