Man Reportedly Kidnapped, Force-Fed Beer in Utah

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

DMS

Man Reportedly Kidnapped, Force-Fed Beer in Utah

Post by DMS »

A man was kidnapped, force-fed beer and then abandoned on a Utah roadside in a possible case of mistaken identity, police say.

The victim — whose name and age were not available — was found by a passer-by walking across Legacy Highway near Centerville at about 9 a.m. Saturday, the Deseret News reported.

The man said he had been kidnapped roughly three hours earlier, according to Salt Lake Police Sgt. Dennis McGowan.

The victim, who was not seriously injured, told police he parked his car near his home when two Spanish-speaking men dragged him out into the driveway, the newspaper reported.

He was then allegedly thrown into their red pickup truck, where he claims the men pulled a bag over his head, bound his hands and feet with a wire coat hanger and put a gun to his stomach.

McGowan told the paper the kidnappers force-fed the man two cans of beer prior to throwing him out of the truck, probably in an attempt to pass him off as a drunk who concocted the abduction story.

Two empty beer cans and a mangled wire hanger found on the side of the highway seemed to confirm the victim's account, McGowan told the Deseret News.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,532 ... latestnews
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Man Reportedly Kidnapped, Force-Fed Beer in Utah

Post by E_ »

WTF...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Only two beers. I call FOUL. At least gimme enough to let me know I've been drinking. :D

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Thats probably all they had after they drank the other 4 themselves. I would not have gotten out of that truck until I had at least 6. #:-s

Return to “General Talk”