HOW Soon will Your Co. move to another country ???

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

HOW Soon will Your Co. move to another country ???

Post by Dolphin »

House to vote on 90 percent tax for AIG bonuses
By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER, Associated Press Writer Stephen Ohlemacher, Associated Press Writer 1 hr 29 mins ago

WASHINGTON – The House is scheduled to vote today on a bill that would levy a 90 percent tax on bonuses paid to employees with family incomes above $250,000 at companies that have received at least $5 billion in government bailout money.

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090319/ap_on_go_co/aig_outrage

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained in the AP News report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: HOW Soon will Your Co. move to another country ???

Post by E_ »

What would this have to do with it. This tax is only for "bailed" out companies isn't it?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Post by Dolphin »

E_HILLMAN wrote:What would this have to do with it. This tax is only for "bailed" out companies isn't it?

If you can re write the TAX laws over night ? How easy to make a small amendment passed in the Night ??? :ymsick:
KYCanuck
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Burnside Marina - Yearly slip

Post by KYCanuck »

Dolphin wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:What would this have to do with it. This tax is only for "bailed" out companies isn't it?
If you can re write the TAX laws over night ? How easy to make a small amendment passed in the Night ??? :ymsick:
Personally I wouldn't expect this to become a standard, this is somewhat isolated and should remain that way.
Brrrrr!

The Red Pontiac G8 GT in my Avatar is for Sale - Ask me about it!
MissSwitzerland
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Knight's Landing

Post by MissSwitzerland »

If my company moves to another country, it had better be somewhere warm, sunny, and with cabana boys!!!!! ;;)
When the Queen is Happy there is Peace in the Kingdom!

Return to “General Talk”