Trayvon Martin- new perspective

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Trayvon Martin- new perspective

Post by katie »

I agree wholeheartedly with this guy, great video. :ymapplause:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Trayvon Martin- new perspective

Post by re3too »

Every time I think this nation can't get more divided.....and unfortunately there are those who are more than willing to use a bad situation for political gain. Whatever happened to just reporting the fookin' facts and let the case roll out in the legal system! Double fookin' sheesh! :ymsigh: :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

re3too wrote:Every time I think this nation can't get more divided.....and unfortunately there are those who are more than willing to use a bad situation for political gain. Whatever happened to just reporting the fookin' facts and let the case roll out in the legal system! Double fookin' sheesh! :ymsigh: :ymsigh:
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
kdfwr911
Better Member

Post by kdfwr911 »

I think it was piss-poor judgement on Obama's part to make the comments he did about this case. Something along the lines of "I have full confidence in the local authorities to handle this situation appropriately" would have been a much better statement coming from the POTUS in my opinion.
watt money
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Conley Bottom

Post by watt money »

Yeah nothing like throwing fuel on a fire. :-?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Received this in a e-mail today

Here's a perfect and typical example of the left wing media promoting their slant to promote their views. Remember the President said if he were to have a son, he would have been(looked) like Trayvon. I have to agree with him on this one.
securedownload1.jpg
securedownload1.jpg (53 KiB) Viewed 1766 times
securedownload2.jpg
securedownload2.jpg (50.48 KiB) Viewed 1766 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

This isn't the only story that the media has tried to influence.

There is also:
Supreme Court Healthcare Decision(can they keep the rest of the law and only strip the mandate),
Oil Drilling is up in America(on private land only),
Unemployment rates(there are over 3 million fewer jobs in America today than in Nov. 2008),

Ect, Ect, Ect,
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I still can't believe the number of people I see commenting on the internet that think a big big white guy attacked and killed a poor little innocent 12 year old kid.

When there was NO white guy, there was no 12 year old and I question the innocence...

Not even going to judge what happened etc. but really? Really?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Talk”