Stupid Banks

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

lexcomman
Contributor

Stupid Banks

Post by lexcomman »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081222/ap_ ... QwwJ0azJV4

I have an easy solution. Don't loan out anymore money until they are able to account and disclose that information.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Stupid Banks

Post by $parechange »

The banks are not the stupid ones, they got something for nothing. The government is the stupid ones. Where do I sign up for cash that I don't have to tell anyone what I am gonna do with it???? [-( :-\ :-s :( 8-| :-$ :ymsigh: :-w #-o :-? :@) b-( $-) :ympray: :-l [-x ~x( :-t :-?? :-q :ar!
JLA

Post by JLA »

Sounds like a good gig if you can get it! Maybe the auto makers will do the same thing! X( X( The things that make this country so great are also, at times, its downfall. This is one of those times. **== **== **==
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

It all falls on the lack of ETHICS
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
crwky

Post by crwky »

E_HILLMAN wrote:It all falls on the lack of ETHICS
Hey some people say my ethics are not the best O:-) So should I expect the goverment to send me a check? =)) =)) =)) =))

Return to “General Talk”