Facebook

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Facebook

Post by FasterThanYou »

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I (kinda) just joined facebook. It's not me personally but it's Hilltop Marine. I guess I have some figuring out to do now. :D :D :D :D :D

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Re: Facebook

Post by Pac22 »

As long as you don't have a personal page I won't make fun of you for giving in to the cult following. =))
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Oh come on Faster! Its fun.

PS, when are you going to find a boat you can trade mine in on or someone to buy mine so I can get another... lol (just think "E is a cheap a$$ but still needs something in good shape" LMAO)
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

How about this one? Get ya on the water WITH AIR CONDITIONING!! for very little cash

http://hilltopmarine.com/wordpress/2010 ... #more-5465

Or better yet

http://hilltopmarine.com/wordpress/2010 ... #more-5389

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Mine is cheaper, and has twin engines. :D
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

FasterThanYou wrote:How about this one? Get ya on the water WITH AIR CONDITIONING!! for very little cash

http://hilltopmarine.com/wordpress/2010 ... #more-5465

Or better yet

http://hilltopmarine.com/wordpress/2010 ... #more-5389

The old one (5465) for some reason looks like it is in awesome shape but I would be scared of anything older than 95. However it the engine had low hours or something it would be very tempting if I thought my wife would not have a complex about it... lol

...and you KNOW I absolutely LOVE the 260 (5389) but I am pretty sure that would put this cheap poor kid over his monthly allowance he wants to pay for a boat.

(oh heck I don't care I'll say it in the open) - Really I need to be able to trade in or sell off my 210 and somehow keep a $240 - $300 a month payment on a 24-28' cruiser that is in good shape. There are TONS on boat trader.com that fit the bill and are in great shape for a price that would work BUT they are brokered and I can not trade. ahhh the ole catch22.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

We can take a trade on the Chap 260 or the Bayliner - no problem!

When are you coming down to take a look? I'll even put you up for the night and we can go down the road and raid Rodney's keg :D :D :D

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

yeah but I would more than likely only lean to the CHap and I am sure it is over my range.
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

FasterThanYou wrote:ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I (kinda) just joined facebook. It's not me personally but it's Hilltop Marine. I guess I have some figuring out to do now. :D :D :D :D :D
ADD ME ADD ME :D
Lisa
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Jamestown

Post by Lisa »

aha...so that is you. I thought it was E hooking me up with another page.

Hey, I tried to text D a couple of times to see if yall were still in the purple lot this year but didnt get a response. I may have the wrong number as it has been a couple of boat shows ago. It was a great tailgating season...only one cold game if your seats were in the shade. Now we need to beat TN and we will have THREE SEC wins! woot woot. :D
Dehydrated
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

selfmedicated wrote:aha...so that is you. I thought it was E hooking me up with another page.

Hey, I tried to text D a couple of times to see if yall were still in the purple lot this year but didnt get a response. I may have the wrong number as it has been a couple of boat shows ago. It was a great tailgating season...only one cold game if your seats were in the shade. Now we need to beat TN and we will have THREE SEC wins! woot woot. :D
My wife and her text messaging are always strange. She has two lines, her personal # is forwarded to her iPhone but only voice calls get forwarded. If you text her the phone is probably sitting on the kitchen counter and rarely turned on. :))

We only made it to two games this year because of kid's schedules. :(

Yep, still in the purple lot. Hopefully we can all hook up next year. I'll need to give you my cell since I tend to always have it in my pocket.

pourme
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by pourme »

E,

I am the former owner of the Chap 260 boat he has and I can tell you its like new. there is one bad spot on the headliner in the cabin where my dumbass pointed the light up and made a little spot.

Runs about 44...just a great all around cruiser!

D
Envy Our Past, Fear Our Future...Go CATS!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Oh lord Pourme has been in that thing? $hit that should get me 10k off right there. =))
imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Post by imaposer »

Is the website that far out of real time, or do they only have one new boat in stock, and it is a 2008? :-o
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Last i checked it had several boats... Of course right now it is just hanging and is not pulling anything up. :ymsigh:
pourme
Better Member

Post by pourme »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Oh lord Pourme has been in that thing? $hit that should get me 10k off right there. =))
Never thought of it that way...lol
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

pourme wrote:E,

I am the former owner of the Chap 260 boat he has and I can tell you its like new. there is one bad spot on the headliner in the cabin where my dumbass pointed the light up and made a little spot.

D
Now I know who I'm talking to. I believe I told you last time we talked that I love that boat. A good friend has the identical boat and it's about the most versatile boats on the lake. You can ski, pull tubes, wakeboard all day long, take a nice cruise anywhere on the lake and spend the night in comfort.

E, by the way, you have to keep the name when you buy it.

FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

imaposer wrote:Is the website that far out of real time, or do they only have one new boat in stock, and it is a 2008? :-o
Hey Matt, we don't currently have any 2010 or 2011 boats in stock but we've ordered some for customers. Very few dealerships are stocking new boats at this time. I can actually save customers a few $$$ by ordering one in lieu of buying one off the showroom floor. Plus, you can spec it out exactly how you want it. I've been amazed at some of the pricing Formula has been giving us on 2011 models. Although, that will most likely not be the case after the first of the year.

pourme
Better Member

Post by pourme »

FasterThanYou wrote:

D
Now I know who I'm talking to. I believe I told you last time we talked that I love that boat. A good friend has the identical boat and it's about the most versatile boats on the lake. You can ski, pull tubes, wakeboard all day long, take a nice cruise anywhere on the lake and spend the night in comfort.

I have a Chap 300 now...great boats.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

FasterThanYou wrote:

=)) I'll tell ya what, if you make me a deal that fits in my tight cheap arse budget then more power to ya and the name will stay.. 8-}
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

there is one bad spot on the headliner in the cabin where my dumbass pointed the light up and made a little spot.

D
Hmmmmmm...never heard "it" referred to as a light before! :-o #:-s =)) =))
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

Ahhh, so it's us that has been giving ole Rod a hard time... =)) =)) =))
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

re3too wrote:
there is one bad spot on the headliner in the cabin where my dumbass pointed the light up and made a little spot.

D

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:

Ahhh, so it's us that has been giving ole Rod a hard time... =)) =)) =))
He's also been blowing up my phone with text messages trying to explain why UNC is so great even though they've lost two games to unranked teams. =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

pourme
Better Member

Post by pourme »

re3too wrote:

D

Boy I sure got to watch how I say stuff over here :D :D Its a small burn in the headliner from the light......However I wonder what you call it =)) =))
rockinrod7
Marina/Ramp: Cumberland Point

Post by rockinrod7 »

Jim I keep telling you sir we'll worry about basketball season when the Buckeye's football season is over. Unlike Michigan we still have 2 more games. :p :p :p Of course if the meatchickens are reallllll lucky maybe they will get invited to a real prestigous bowl against Usuk down in Nashville.

Bunch of big games left this weekend and I am officially a Crimson Tide, Nittany Lion, Wildcat(NORTHWESTERN),Beaver, Razorback,Rebel,Lobo,Wildcat(ARIZONA) fan. All those losses couple with a Buckeye 45 point win and we are heading to Arizona. B-) B-) B-) It isn't too early to ask for some Christmas presents. B-)
Voting for Obama and his tax theories are comparable to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders......Good luck everyone. :(
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

Yeah, we all know how you are. Boy, just make sure the keg is full and COLD by Saturday. :D :D :D :D

and I'll even let you put the UK/Tenn game on the little TV so I can watch that one and glance at the MICHIGAN/osu game. :D

re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

pourme wrote:
re3too wrote:

D

Boy I sure got to watch how I say stuff over here :D :D Its a small burn in the headliner from the light......However I wonder what you call it =)) =))
Yes you do! You don't wanna bring down the wrath of the POst POlice! :D :D
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

oh lord is someone going to get improperly blamed? L-)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

You best not be callin' ME a loser, poopboy! :ymtongue:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Yes RE3 of course that wall all about you. 8-| :p
DMS

Post by DMS »

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg seems to have moved out of his rental home in Palo Alto.

The location at 2073 Princeton St. is widely known as the residence Zuckerberg, a billionaire, was renting.

Fans of the film "The Social Network" might remember the house as Zuckerberg's first home in Silicon Valley.

If you’re interested, the four-bedroom dwelling, located near Stanford University, is going for $7,850 a month, according to a post on Craigslist.

What’s the appeal?

“Prestigious location! Charm and functionality!” the post said. “Huge family room with the view of Kitchen. Washer/dryer on the second floor, wood burning fireplace and beautiful wood trim are some of the amenities of this house.”

Act fast. The post went up Monday.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technol ... slist.html
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

rockinrod7 wrote:Jim I keep telling you sir we'll worry about basketball season when the Buckeye's football season is over.

I think it might be over. =))

Return to “General Talk”