UPS

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

MissSwitzerland
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Knight's Landing

UPS

Post by MissSwitzerland »

Okay, so I finally find the knit Christmas stockings I've been looking all over hell's half acre for and get them ordered. (From Pottery Barn, so not exactly CHEAP!) I get home last night and there is a package laying in the driveway, in front of the garage door, in the pouring rain!!! X( We have two covered porches, one on front and one on back, that go almost the whole length of the house! The idiot UPS driver had to go onto one of the porches with package in hand to knock on a door to see if anyone was home. Why not leave the package on the porch??? Instead, he stuck the package (which was just a plastic bag) in another plastic bag and threw it on the ground. The original package had a big hole in it and the bag he put it in filled up with water! The stockings were all in sealed plastic bags so they were okay, but he didn't know that!!! I got on the UPS website and do you think there is a "complaint" section??? NOOOOOOO!!! I'm assuming they can't hire someone full time to field all of the complaints!!! X( X( X(

Okay, I'm done venting now! Carry on! :-B
When the Queen is Happy there is Peace in the Kingdom!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: UPS

Post by E_ »

I never know where they will leave something at my house. one day its at the garage the next on the front porch the next inside the front storm door.. lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
MissSwitzerland
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Knight's Landing

Post by MissSwitzerland »

I found a package one day in the bushes and there was note on the front door telling me the package was in the bushes! LOL!! I called to find out what the deal was and the lady said it was because there was a dog on the porch. I asked if the dog bothered the driver and she said she didn't think so but he was afraid the dog would chew up the package! LMAO!!! So I guess the bushes was his next best option!! I guess it was better that the dog PEE'd on the package instead of chewing it up!!! LMAO!
When the Queen is Happy there is Peace in the Kingdom!
crwky

Post by crwky »

MissSwitzerland wrote:I found a package one day in the bushes and there was note on the front door telling me the package was in the bushes! LOL!! I called to find out what the deal was and the lady said it was because there was a dog on the porch. I asked if the dog bothered the driver and she said she didn't think so but he was afraid the dog would chew up the package! LMAO!!! So I guess the bushes was his next best option!! I guess it was better that the dog PEE'd on the package instead of chewing it up!!! LMAO!
That is funny right there =)) =)) =)) =))
That guy was trying to take care of your package. LMFAO Thats too funny

Return to “General Talk”