Rental

Though The Forum header says top secret, this forim is visible by the public. This is a place for people to list or request private boat rentals. I would highly suggest if you're on a Corps of Engineers Lake or if you have language in your slip agreement against this that you be sure that your form ID is not your name nor your email address is tied to your name or other identification. Lake Cumberland Boaters.com does not warrant or guarantee any listing here these are simply private listings and we are providing a place for members to place them.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Poverty
I posted something! WooHoo!

Rental

Post by Poverty »

Private owned Houseboat, very nice may rent to the right people. Lake Cumberland is the best place for a vacation, message me if you want the best possible boat for your money.
    kskushner

Re: Rental

Post by kskushner »

I would be interested in speaking with you regarding a rental for the summer of 2020
    kskushner

Post by kskushner »

I am interested. How do I contact you???
    E_
    Site Admin
    Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Sending them a private message should cause them to get an alert if they are not following this thread already.
    Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
    kskushner

Post by kskushner »

The system will not allow me to private message yet.
    E_
    Site Admin
    Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Ok, I made you a full member.
    Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
    Jay_3540

Post by Jay_3540 »

Any chance you still do this??

Return to “Private Boat Rentals (top secret)”