Boat Storage Owners - list here and start new thread too

Boat Storage Discussions

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Boat Storage Owners - list here and start new thread too

Post by E_ »

Boat storage owners, please feel free to list your storage units here in this thread:

Info to include (some you may not have and that is ok) Once you have posted here you are welcome to copy the link and paste it in the facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/LakeCum ... Boaterscom

Name/Storage Name -
Website -
Facebook page -
Phone number -
Email -
Address and location on lake (where are you near to)

Type of units you have:
Length / Width , Features (for example drive through, garage door openers, water, electric, security gate, launch service, concrete floors, etc.), price - current # units available (if you do this please try to keep it updated)

Length / Width , Features (for example drive through, garage door openers, water, electric, security gate, launch service, concrete floors, etc.), price - current # units available (if you do this please try to keep it updated)

(And as stated in this section start your own thread as well - posting.php?mode=post&f=80 -. That may be the one you want to share with the facebook group however THIS thread is the one I will share if someone asks about boat storage for quick reference) Your own thread however you could post photos which are welcome but be sure to resize them as if they are too large it just get confusing. If you need help resizing photos search the group for the word resize and you should be able to find a thread. I even keep resizing software in the files section of this website. viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5225&hilit=resize
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Lake Cumberland Storage Units”