Ramirez... I just don't get it.

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Ramirez... I just don't get it.

Post by katie »

I know I've seen alot of guys give up alot, family, friends, "big" jobs for sex, but can you be so stupid not to know what kind of drugs are banned when you have $8 million at stake??? :-o [-x

The Dodgers, who have won a Major League record 13 consecutive home games to start the season, will be without Ramirez until July 3. Outfielder Xavier Paul was promoted from triple-A to take Ramirez’s place on the roster. The suspension will cost Ramirez close to $8 million in lost wages.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_le ... mlb,161890
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Re: Ramirez... I just don't get it.

Post by FasterThanYou »

It's just like the idiot ball players that go out and drive drunk off their asses with pot in their possession. If I had that kinda cash in my pockets I'm hiring a driver to drag my drunk a$$ around.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Katie if these guys we all smart most would be in a different profession. Not saying all are dumb by no means but many put too much emphasis on sports. L-)
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Baseball, I turn it on if I need help going to sleep. =)) :D

But I do enjoy going to a game once every few yrs.
DMS

Post by DMS »

_____ wrote:Baseball, I turn it on if I need help going to sleep. =)) :D

But I do enjoy going to a game once every few yrs.
I quit keeping up with baseball when they had the strike a few years back. "Oh boo hoo, I only make $6-8 million a year... I need a raise!" Well shove a jack up your arse then cause I sure aint gonna contribute to the cause. to the tune,"Take me out to the ball game"...Ive got a gram in my catchers mitt, gather round and well all take a hit".
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Katie if these guys we all smart most would be in a different profession. Not saying all are dumb by no means but many put too much emphasis on sports. L-)
Quit makin' sense, E! I don't wanna like ya! :D ;;)
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)

Return to “Sports”