Selection for football final 4

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Selection for football final 4

Post by Pop-O »

OK, before they make their selections, this picking 4 teams to play for the championship is already a colossal FAIL. Bama and Oregon = easy. Who gets the other 2 spots? How do you take FL St. out? Defending champs and UNDEFEATED!! How do you remove TCU from 3rd position? They also won big yesterday. And Baylor !! What about them??? Would not want to be on that selection committee. I feel they move the bucknuts in ! In a way I kind of hope so. Let's see if they are any good. Cause the schedule they play sure isn't what the other teams face!!! So we don't know!!! :ymdevil:
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: Selection for football final 4

Post by Lock5 »

They need to make it a 16 team field, but they know that if they do that it will be SEC teams playing for every championship.
JLA

Re: Selection for football final 4

Post by JLA »

Remember when going to a Bowl actually meant something??

Off hand I counted 38 bowls. Some of me favorites are Camelia, Heart of Dallas, Quick Lane, Pinstripe, Taxslayer, and Foster Farms. The rest are named after a city, state, or fruit!!

The only one missing is the Toilet Bowl, maybe then the Cats would have gotten to go to a bowl. =)) =)) :)) :)) :D :D
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........

Return to “Sports”