Bracket seeds

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Bracket seeds

Post by Pop-O »

Could be that if you get on TV and say "WE ARE COLLEGE BASKETBALL". Quite likely that won't set real well with a lot of people. Then you have the fact that it's our BBN against the world always, then the selection committee just might say "SHOW US"!!!!!! :ymdevil:
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Bracket seeds

Post by E_ »

8th seed is kinda odd but then again just before the conference we were not doing so well.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
JLA

Post by JLA »

How do you think we feel as a 4 seed. Our strength of schedule did us in ever though we killed it during the conference tourney.

Fun Fact: During the entire AAC tourney, for a total of 26 seconds, Louisville didn't have the lead. :-o :ymapplause:
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Post by Pop-O »

Guess I didn't make myself clear. I meant we landed in a killer bracket. 8th seed might be 1 or 2 low, but when you lose to the bad teams at the bottom of the SEC, we should not expect much love.
Birds......I thought they would get a 2!
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

It's a made for TV bracket, so is the South Region. I think the committee try's their best to make it something to talk about.
JLA

Post by JLA »

Talkin' time is over. Let's get it on! :ymparty: :ymparty:
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........

Return to “Sports”