It's March--Let The Madness Begin

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

JLA

It's March--Let The Madness Begin

Post by JLA »

So your Cats and my Little Red Chickens are getting ready for the Madness. To be honest I haven't been all that impressed with either team.

Louisville seems to be more consistent, but strength of schedule is going to hurt them and their lack of wins against ranked teams is also troublesome. Their big advantage is that they have talented players that play as a team.

Now the Cats are a different story. They are sooo hard to watch, even as a Louisville fan. So much individual talent, but getting them to play as a team is a struggle. When they do play as a team they are unstoppable. But they are so hot and cold. I've heard them described as a good team with moments of greatness.

This year is going to be a toss up for the State of Kentucky. BTW--How is Western this year??

I don't see a repeat (for either teams :D ), which is good news and bad news, depending on your school.
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: It's March--Let The Madness Begin

Post by E_ »

...and neither did so hot today :-(
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Cats did great. Do feel they should have had a couple foul shots at the end with Florida though. :-/
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
JLA

Post by JLA »

I started watching the Cats when they were down by 16. I guess I'm their good luck charm! =)) =)) I couldn't bring them all the way back, but not bad for a Cardinal fan. They did look good. I'm guessing that deep down neither the Big Blue Nation, or the Cards really want that meeting in Indy. The Cats will have the harder road to Indy, but if they keep playing as a team, they could go far.
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........

Return to “Sports”