Strong Gone

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Strong Gone

Post by Pop-O »

Louisville takes a guy who has never been a head coach, lets him learn on the job then poof, off to the big time. Told his players he was staying so they would bust their humps one more time for him. I thought something odd in the bowl game with him risking all the starters and especially the QB to run up the score. Guess that made him look better. Players and fans pi$$ed but happens all the time. That will continue to happen to them. 2 ways to be gone. Either wins and moves up or loses and gets fired.
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
JLA

Re: Strong Gone

Post by JLA »

That's what happens when a coach comes in, turns the program around goes to Bowls each year and gets noticed by the bigger boys. Good for him. Good for Bridgewater. Good for the Cards. Okay, not so good for the Cards. Now we have the ACC to look forward to. Yippie :ymparty:
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

If I was a cards fan I would be happy for him and thankful for what he did. I wasn't angry when Pitino left UK (just was sratching my head when he came back to the state but went to the Ville). I won't be angry at Cal if he goes either. I was REALLY happy when Tubby and Joker left. ROFL.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Post by Pop-O »

You forgot the ultimate loser, Billy G.
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

He doesn't even count. lol lets erase him from the books.
JLA

Post by JLA »

Now they are talking about Petrino coming back for the Cards. :-?

Gonna have to think about that one some more. [-(
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

LOL
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr- ... 1BUDAwNV8x

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootbal ... ouisville-
Western Kentucky has not been formally contacted regarding Bobby Petrino by Louisville, a source told CBSSports.com on Monday.

It seems the former Louisville coach is definitely in play if for no other reason than Petrino hasn't shot down speculation. Former players have voiced their support for the former Louisville coach. Petrino went 8-4 with the Hilltoppers this year two seasons after he left Arkansas in disgrace.

Western Kentucky AD Todd Stewart structured Petrino's contract so that if he leaves after this season, the school would actually make money from his departure. Petrino would have to pay Western Kentucky $1.2 million. He currently earns approximately $850,000.

Other names that have been mentioned at Louisville: Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez, Michigan State defensive coordinator Pat Narduzzi and Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris.
=))
JLA

Post by JLA »

It's gonna be a long off season.

Maybe we can get Marvin Lewis, he could be available after Sunday's performance. :))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

JLA

Post by JLA »

So Bobby it is. He did well the last time for 4 years, then moved on.

Return to “Sports”