What Has Happened To Us?

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

JLA

What Has Happened To Us?

Post by JLA »

I just can't believe that we haven't had anything to say about sports since August with all the STRONG rivalries we have in the world of sports. :-o :-\ :(( :-s

Since when did politics become more fun to talk about than sports? :(( :(( :((
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Re: What Has Happened To Us?

Post by LC addict »

Looks like UK has the acuosticats to cheer for this year on!!
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Its cause the Rooster is crowing elsewhere again. lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
JLA

Post by JLA »

LC addict wrote:Looks like UK has the acuosticats to cheer for this year on!!
They were eliminated already. =)) :)) :ymapplause:
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

JLA wrote:Since when did politics become more fun to talk about than sports? :(( :(( :((
I just noticed we really haven't spoke much about politics lately either. I'll post something new. lol
Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Post by Pop-O »

OK ! I'll see if I can light the fire. Take a glance at the bowl matchups. Looking thru the minor bowls leading up to when the big boys play, you will see all these teams starting today with 4-5-6 losses playing. One jumps right out at you...............Whoa, there's a 1 loss team down there. Yep it's the birds. NO RESPECT! Dropped into a conference of nobodies, and couldn't win it. Next year they play in a conference with some big boys. Better get used to the minor bowl appearance, cause that's what you will be looking at.
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
JLA

Post by JLA »

Agreed, this year was a loss. Everyone knew we had to dominate each team and win out to get to the big boy bowls, when we lost to FIU, the season was lost as well. They gave up the dream of a BCS bowl, and it showed. I'm amazed they only lost one game this year. Next year should be fun since Teddy will be gone (if he's smart).

That just means we'll be able to sit around and argue as to who sucks more, red or blue! :D

Next Saturday should be fun.....
Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Post by Pop-O »

[quote="JLA"]Agreed, this year was a loss. Everyone knew we had to dominate each team and win out to get to the big boy bowls, when we lost to FIU, the season was lost as well. They gave up the dream of a BCS bowl, and it showed. I'm amazed they only lost one game this year. Next year should be fun since Teddy will be gone (if he's smart).

Kinda what I was talking about. Louisville lost to UCF, not FIU. Never heard of them till this year either, so I unserstand your mistake.
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
JLA

Post by JLA »

I knew it was one of those d@mn Florida teams. We played FIU yesterday in basketball, I guess it was on my pee-brain.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

I haven't seeN a CARDinal since Saturday afternoon. ONE CARDinal got on my FB page and cried like a little bitty baby, but I expected it, and no it wan't P he isn't a sore loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=)) =)) =))

WE ARE UK
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
JLA

Post by JLA »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:I haven't seeN a CARDinal since Saturday afternoon. ONE CARDinal got on my FB page and cried like a little bitty baby, but I expected it, and no it wan't P he isn't a sore loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=)) =)) =))

WE ARE UK

I think I'm the only active one on here....

All my friends are Blew fans so I get it from all sides. Didn't hear from them at all last year (seriously), but they have been calling this year.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

lol, just recruit you a few.

Oh wait that is all there is... :p

Return to “Sports”