New Coach

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

New Coach

Post by Pop-O »

Looks like both UK and the red chickens will be looking for new coaches next year. Joke fired and Strong moving on to Arkansas. If Tennessee has another bad season they would also be looking at him. :ymdevil:
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: New Coach

Post by E_ »

X_X
Batman please save us from the joker!
Attachments
BATSIGNAL.jpg
BATSIGNAL.jpg (16.79 KiB) Viewed 5525 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Pop-O
Better Member

Post by Pop-O »

Mitch Barnhart the new Batman. Will he do the job?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Barnhart? lol He is no better than the Riddler. IMO
Pop-O
Better Member

Post by Pop-O »

All 2 of the red chicken fans on LC com are just beggin for arguments about the football game. They beat the worst team in the SEC and a solid lock for the national bottom 10 and they are yukkin it up like they beat a top 10. Heck, we know we are not a football program. Probably won't ever be. They want in a big name conference so bad they can't stand it. Guess what, no one wants them. TOO FUNNY. Mickey Mouse big east conference. :p :p
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

ESPN sure was giving the Big lEast heck last night.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Finally
th.jpg
th.jpg (14.43 KiB) Viewed 5422 times
Pop-O
Better Member

Post by Pop-O »

The straight talk on Strong's success. Came from the Florida program with plenty of recruit contacts. Got up here and was able to bring a lot of the players not good enough to be taken by Florida. The polls show how much respect the red chicken program has, undefeated and can't get into the top ten in the AP poll. Several teams with one loss and LSU with 2 losses ahead of them. :)) BUT these teams play in respected conferences. :ymhug:
JLA

Post by JLA »

Whatever it takes to make yourself feel better.

Being from Louisville, I was a fan of both teams until they played each other then I cheered for Louisville. But since moving to Northern KY, AKA little Lexington, I have seen the full scope of the hatred of Louisville which has caused me to turn against KY and some of their fans. Good sportmanship is not a part of the KY fans program. Sad.
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

Rivalry makes people say crazzzy stuff about the other team. It goes both ways, I thought. There just so happens to be waaaaay more UK fans than UL fans, so, statistically, no matter the sport, there will be much more trash talk going in one direction than the other!!
Great example-- a joke my UL hubby just told me-- me being a UK fan-- that UK has selected another football head coach-- Jerry Sandusky-- he will sure turn those boys around...... :ymsick: :ymdevil: :-o X( [-( =; L-) L-) L-)
Happy camper and happy boater!!
Pop-O
Better Member

Post by Pop-O »

JLA wrote:Whatever it takes to make yourself feel better.

Being from Louisville, I was a fan of both teams until they played each other then I cheered for Louisville. But since moving to Northern KY, AKA little Lexington, I have seen the full scope of the hatred of Louisville which has caused me to turn against KY and some of their fans. Good sportmanship is not a part of the KY fans program. Sad.

"MAKE ME FEEL BETTER" How much better could I feel ? Reining national champions and got there by going over, around and thru the red chickens. I'M FEELING GREAT. :D :D

Football---been going to Commonwealth stadium since it opened. Most years the team is fair, some years bad, some terrible. I still go, got a red lot parking pass. Go early-stay late and have a good time with all the group.

Good sportsmanship?????There were 2 reasons UK fans won't go to the game when it's in Louisville. 1. we expected to lose and 2. The abuse we get before, during and after the game from your so called fans. Even if we were favored, I will NEVER EVER go to game there again.
JLA

Post by JLA »

I'm surprised that the Big Blew Nation hasn't fallen off the deep end since the "red chickens" were picked #2 ahead of the Kats (#3) in the preseason poll. But we all know the preseason polls don't mean anything, unless UK is picked #1, then that's all we hear about, and all that matters! But I might be biased. :|
Pop-O
Better Member

Post by Pop-O »

Dunno, has anyone passed out a trophy for coming in 1st loser in a preseason poll?????? :)) :)) :)) :))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Attachments
536601_3967778284276_1641575944_n.jpg
536601_3967778284276_1641575944_n.jpg (30.72 KiB) Viewed 5368 times
E_
Site Admin

Re: New Football Coach 2012

Post by E_ »

Attachments
Stoop.JPG
Stoop.JPG (61.27 KiB) Viewed 5305 times
Pop-O
Better Member

Post by Pop-O »

Could have guaranteed UK would never have hired that dirt bag Petrino. Sure we would like to win, but UK has way too much class to scrape that low.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I hope this guy does great but I worry we are on the same path as with Joker just on a higher caliber. We need a FULL coach not just a offense or defense coach. We are being used as a tooth cutter. We are in the friggin SEC why not pony up the money? Why not Auburn's coach?
JLA

Post by JLA »

From Joker to Stoop! (-| (-|
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

Pop-O wrote:Could have guaranteed UK would never have hired that dirt bag Petrino. Sure we would like to win, but UK has way too much class to scrape that low.
Louisville will want him back, once Charlie dumps them!
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???

Return to “Sports”