Lc Addict head to Gulf Shores!?!?!?

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

DMS

Lc Addict head to Gulf Shores!?!?!?

Post by DMS »

2011-05-06 - 1407 Old Hodgenville RD, Campbellsville, KY - Photo by Duane Bonifer. LWC photo. Mid South Conference Champions Members of the Lindsey Wilson College softball team celebrate after winning the Mid-South Conference Softball Tournament on Thursday, May 5, 2011. at Campbellsville's Veterans Memorial Park, 1407 Old Hodgenville RD, Campbellsville, KY. LWC beat Campbellsville University, Campbellsville, KY 3-2 and 5-2 to earn the program's second berth to the NAIA Softball National Championship. This year's NAIA Championship is being held at the Gulf Shores Sportsplex in Gulf Shores, 19025 Oak Road West, Mobile AL, from May 19-25, 2011.

CONGRATS KELLY!!!!! and LC!!!!!!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Lc Addict head to Gulf Shores!?!?!?

Post by E_ »

Wow!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

Two year in a row! Nice! Several of them have been to the lake and a forum party or two. Likely won't be there this year as graduation is the same weekend.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Congrats to the gals...............
jpatton
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Whatever ramp E_HILLMAN decides to put in at...LOL

Post by jpatton »

Congrats!!!
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

Thanks all! I am so excited for her to have a second chance at a National title! What a way to end her senior year! And you dont have think twice about my plans!! I had my condo booked last night! lol Had a big bonfire celebration here at the cabin last night for Kelly and about 40 or so of her friends! I am really going to miss this!
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!

Return to “Sports”