Good Job UCONN

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Good Job UCONN

Post by E_ »

Good Job UCONN. Many can try to blame the refs all they want but you did good.

GO CATS! Top 3 not bad when you consider where we were ranked. I was just happy to get the SEC title again.

Many say go Butler but I say Go UCONN so we have lost to the best (sorry to our friends in Indiana)

We just have to admit we sucked in the first part of the first half... Too many shots missed.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Good Job UCONN

Post by re3too »

Agree! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOCK IT! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil: =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
crwky

Post by crwky »

I'm with you E I have always felt if I get beat that is who I want to win it all. I want to get beat by the best. In this case the national championship was last night. No question the winner from last night will win it all.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

re3too wrote:Agree! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOCK IT! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil: =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

We played some great defense. Hell, Kemba Walker even went up to Liggins after the game and congratulated him on his awesome defense. Now if we could have sunk a d@mn free throw or shot a respectable percentage from the field we would have won. I'm very happy with what this team was able to accomplish late in the season and whenever we can beat the number 1 overall OSU and UNC (Rodney's two teams) in two days then it's all good. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
watt money
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Conley Bottom

Post by watt money »

I find all these smiley's in poor taste and offensive. [-( ;)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Where you been slacker?
watt money
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Conley Bottom

Post by watt money »

Been waitin fer ya to getter back on line. :p I have been accused of being a little slow from time to time.

Return to “Sports”