UK v. ul. Thought this was hilarious

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

UK v. ul. Thought this was hilarious

Post by FasterThanYou »

UL FAN (DRUNK): WE’RE GONNA KILL YOU ALL ON SATURDAY.  IF YOU ALL HADN’T PLAYED FOOTBALL SO MUCH LONGER THAN US, WE WOULD HAVE SO MUCH MORE HISTORY THAN YOU.
UK Response: So it’s our fault that we were able to find 22 guys that wanted to come to UK before you all could.  And by the way, since UL began playing football in 1912, they have won 431 games.  In that same time frame, Kentucky has won 461 games.  And we’ve done it in a tougher conference. 
UL FAN: YEAH, BUT WE HAVE DOMINATED THE RIVALRY.
UK Response: Actually, Kentucky leads the all-time rivalry 13-9.  And Louisville did not score against Kentucky in the first 6 games.  
UL FAN: OK, YOU GOT ME THERE.  BUT IF JOHNNY UNITAS, OUR GOLDEN BOY, HAD EVER GOTTEN TO PLAY AGAINST KENTUCKY, YOU BETTER BELIEVE WE WOULD HAVE SCORED.
UK Response: Yeah, you know that guy you made a statue of in your pizza pit?  He actually had a career record of 12-19 as your starting quarterback.  Billy Jack Haskins had a better record at Kentucky.  That’s right, I said it.  Johnny Unitas was your Billy Jack Haskins.
UL FAN: I DON’T MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR FACTS AND FIGURES.  LET ME THROW ANOTHER ONE OUT AT YOU: WE’VE BEEN TO A BCS BOWL.  AND WON IT.
UK Response: Wow, really?  I don’t remember that.  Neither does anybody else because it was the 2nd lowest TV ratings games in BCS bowl history.  Let me throw this back at you: Kentucky has been to TWO BCS Bowls, the 1950 Orange Bowl and the 1951 Sugar Bowl.  We also won one of those.
UL FAN: SO WHAT?  BACK THEN, THOSE BOWLS WERE NOT WERE THEY ARE NOW?
UK Response: 1951, we beat #1 Oklahoma.  The national champion t. hat year.
UL FAN: WHY DON’T WE LOOK AT THE MODERN ERA?  HOW MANY BOWLS HAVE YOU BEEN TO SINCE 1998?  BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN TO NINE.
UK Response: Wow! Nine Bowls.  That’s impressive.  We’ve only been to six.  You all must have trophies littered all through the UL Trailer Park.
UL FAN: UMMMMMM…..WE’VE ONLY ACTUALLY WON 3 OF THOSE GAMES.      
UK Response (Snickering): Three wins?  Hell, our program has 3 wins in the last 4 years.  It’s not that difficult.  You all must have played a murderer’s row of bowl opponents. Let me check my records here: Marshall, Boise State, Colorado State, Marshall again, and Miami (OH).  Dude, none of those teams even play in a BCS conference. 
UL FAN (WIMPERING): YOU ARE REALLY STARTING THE PISS ME OFF.  I’M GONNA GIVE YOU 15 SECONDS TO WALK AWAY BEFORE I STAB YOU, DEMAR DORSEY STYLE.
UK Response: 15 seconds?  Seriously?  That’s what you’re gonna give me? 

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: UK v. ul. Thought this was hilarious

Post by Lock5 »

Where is DJ? =))
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

If uavell had a facebook news feed - this one is hilarious too
Attachments
louisvillefacebook1.jpg
louisvillefacebook1.jpg (66.95 KiB) Viewed 4984 times
louisvillefacebook2.jpg
louisvillefacebook2.jpg (127.66 KiB) Viewed 4984 times

Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

That is fockin hilarious, as I sit in a traffic back-up in da ville' =))
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

I'm always flattered by how much Yuk fans follow the CARDINAL program. =)) =)) =))

(ok that just took me 2 minutes to type as I broke my index finger Wed. and uit sucks that I won't be able to talk trash with u a-hole kitten fans)

This will prolly be my last post for a while :(
Last edited by Pac22 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

Still in a back-up, so ___ is this finger gonna slow down the beer consumption?
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

No
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

He don't need no stinkin hands

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Saw some good moves, saw some bad ones but the outcome was GREAT! Hope Cobb is ok.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

yep unfortunately there were 2 good players on the entire field and both played for Yuk. It's gonna be another looooooong season for us CARDINAL fans :(
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

It will just take time to reverse what has been undone at UL ___.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

...and now UK is being undone.
Attachments
Joker Sucks.JPG
Joker Sucks.JPG (12.68 KiB) Viewed 4822 times
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

They may have beaten us but they still can't spell. This was a t-shirt they made after the win. =)) =)) =))
Attachments
401522033.jpg
401522033.jpg (75.29 KiB) Viewed 4794 times

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

DuuRrrrrrrrrrrrr
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Hey! It be right iffin you says it that way! #-o #-o
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)

Return to “Sports”