Cards vs Cats

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Cards vs Cats

Post by Pac22 »

"There he is....You crack me up...Hard to pick this one??? Wow BTW...you using your tickets this year?"--Pourme

Wow, never thought I'd see Pourme sink to wha-pow's level. But I guess it shouldn't surprise me. =))
pourme
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Re: Cards vs Cats

Post by pourme »

Huh......thats not sinking to anyone's level. How the heck it would be hard to pick this game? DJ always sneaks in a back handed comment. I think you have a good coach but I don't think he will be playing! Anderson is really all you have.
I have a feeling I sunk to your level here by going for the "bait"..... :ymapplause:
Envy Our Past, Fear Our Future...Go CATS!
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Actually I don't think we even have Anderson. =)) I just thought it was funny thinking either team is going to dominate. I think it's a toss up right now.
pourme
Better Member

Post by pourme »

Saying that this game is a toss up is just a poorly disguised way to insult a UK fan.
I will say this..if we ever lose to UL we will suck for the season and might not win a game. Akron worries me mor than UL.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

pourme wrote:
I will say this..if we ever lose to UL we will suck for the season and might not win a game.
Ever???LMFAO You kill me dude. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Look up "Yuk fan" in the dictionary, your mug has to be there. :ymdevil:
Last edited by Pac22 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pourme
Better Member

Post by pourme »

_____ wrote:
pourme wrote:Saying that this game is a toss up is just a poorly disguised way to insult a UK fan.
I will say this..if we ever lose to UL we will suck for the season and might not win a game. Akron worries me mor than UL.

I sure hope it is but there are millions of other fans competing to have their pic there as well.
Here is the deal. If we ever lose to UL even in years in which UL fans thought or think they were/are good we will suck in the SEC.
That is not my opinion but a fact.
Upsets happen and if someway UL wins that will be a huge upset and UK should pack it up for the season and forget football!
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

pourme wrote:
_____ wrote:
pourme wrote:Saying that this game is a toss up is just a poorly disguised way to insult a UK fan.

UK should pack it up for the season and forget football!
They should have done that yrs ago. =))
pourme
Better Member

Post by pourme »

yukyukCARDSsuk wrote:My first post just has to be in this thread. Going for four in a row on the field at the Pizza Hut. Then on to roundball and another beat down at the new Chicken Hut for QUICKIE RICKY, the 15 second shooter. :D
Welcome Wha-pow.....i could recognize that banter anywhere! :D
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

pourme wrote:
yukyukCARDSsuk wrote:My first post just has to be in this thread. Going for four in a row on the field at the Pizza Hut. Then on to roundball and another beat down at the new Chicken Hut for QUICKIE RICKY, the 15 second shooter. :D

ROFLMAO, I was thinking the SAME THING!

NOt too many in Lawrenceburg that knows of this site and posts like that... lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

pourme wrote:
=)) =)) =)) =))
pourme
Better Member

Post by pourme »

Hey Rooster aka Wha-pow aka YuKYukCardsSuk I got a question. when you going to let me buy you that beer I owe your for the Nascar bet???
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Are you a rooster family member?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Fair sized for rural KY I guess. I am just skeptic. On whether I need to take the time to track exactly who it is or if it is Rooster. I am a little alerted by your screen name as it seems you are registered just to aggravate our Card fan members and are not here for the same reason the rest of us are here... We can narrow down how many UK fans from Lawrenceburg that are docked at state dock pretty quick and in 30 minutes I could give you a name to who is posting from just about anywhere but I never like to do that and would prefer not to. I just don't want our Card fan members (god help em) to feel they have been invaded.... Feel free to send me a U2U if you desire.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

yukyukCARDSsuk wrote:Tell you what. You get my name and address from my Internet provider for simply joining a forum, and I'll see what a lawyer thinks about what can be done!

Well go ahead and get him =))

You want me to give you a couple numbers =))

OH lord =))

Anyway have fun with that. You send me your IP EVERY time you connect to my website. Then there are who is sites that take that info and tell me your provider. There are others that you pay and they give you the full info with the person's name and address and number but normally I wait to get that info for free if someone is causing problems on this site since the ISP has to disclose that information.

Anyway Good bye!
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

=)) =)) =))
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Yeah, I checked that IP as soon as I saw the first post. Guess What? Oh, never mind, it's too obvious. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
pourme
Better Member

Post by pourme »

boy i missed what ever happened to him....i didn't think anybody go "rund off" of this site!

Oh and this thread has been hijacked...Can we get back to how much Ulavel sucks as that gay Terry Miners would say!!! :D
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Its hard to do unless you make a threat to someone on here. Especially if that threat is suing the site admin... lol That is the attitude and trouble we don't need around here making waves in our lil pond. ;)

Can't beleive I had to ban someone that didn't like that Cards... lol

Return to “Sports”