Obama better not call the CATS tonight

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

pourme
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Obama better not call the CATS tonight

Post by pourme »

Obama could mess up a wet dream. I am so glad he is not calling the CATS tonight....However I would take a loss if he wanted to put all his attention on sports so that would keep him out of my health care, taxes and government.
How can a nation of smart people be so freekin blind. His time in our government will will be as famous as the Trojan Horse. He is planting the procedural time bombs to destroy us.....whew I got a little worked up listening to this idiot today. I am done.
Envy Our Past, Fear Our Future...Go CATS!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Obama better not call the CATS tonight

Post by E_ »

tell us how you really feel =))
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
DMS

Post by DMS »

You got that shot right Pourme. Mr. President didnt help himself 'round here with that phone call. Didnt he and MEshell wear an OSU shirt during the election. STRRIIIKE 2
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

WOW! THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Sports”