TIGER.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

TIGER.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Post by katie »

NEW YORK (AP)—Across the media landscape, time stopped for 13 1/2 minutes as Tiger Woods emerged from the shadows with a much-awaited, tightly packaged video apology for his sexual escapades. Time stopped??? :-o

ABC’s George Stephanopoulos called the speech “one of the most remarkable public apologies ever by a public figure.” 8-|
George needs to stick to politics... obviously out of his league... =;

But Rick Cerrone, a public relations executive, disagreed. “What I expected to see today was some humility. What I saw today was arrogance. What I saw was anger. … It was basically an infomercial,” he said on CNN. /:)
Well, somebody agrees with me.....

“I think he was very genuine in his responses and his statement,” Debert Cook, publisher of African American Golfer’s Digest, said on BBC News 24 television in London. “I think we are entering a whole new era spiritually and emotionally for Tiger Woods.” L-) :-?
Hmmmm, a whole new era for el Tigre heh heh heh... :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

Good lord, I can't read anymore and just can't wait to hear the new this weekend... :ymsick: I guess this should have been in the VENTING THREAD!

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?s ... &type=lgns
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Re: TIGER.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Post by Pac22 »

I only saw the last couple of minutes of it but I must say, I laughed at him. :ymdevil:
DMS

Post by DMS »

Tigger and his b*****s are trash. If it was ESPNs Steve Phillips, David Letterman, or Jimmy the Greek...heads would roll. whats good for the goose.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I could not believe that BS was played over and over on Tv TODAY.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Everyone is so concerned about Tigers Pecker................ L-)
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

I never bought into his hype anyway. It's friggin golf. Yes I play every now and then, but d@mn. People idolize someone who hits a little golf ball with a club, and pay them millions? I just don't get it.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Lock5 wrote:Everyone is so concerned about Tigers Pecker................ L-)
Not everyone,,,,I sure ain't. But that's just me. Those concerned about his junk......idiots.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Okay...I'll take the unpopular point of view on this one. 1)I could care less about Tiger the celebrity. Never have worshiped false idols and never will. 2)He is a human being and as such has the will to make wrong choices. Who among us has not done so? 3)He and his "team" went out of the way to create an image that has proven to be false. But who's the fools? Our culture which allows mere mortals to become false super heroes. 4)Is his "aplogy" sincere? I have no idea and it is not my place do make that judgment. 5)We as a society need to take a look in the mirror rather than taking the focus off our sorry a$$es by talking about everyone else! 6)Whatever the outcome between he and his wife is none of our business. I will continue to pray for the unity of all families and what is best for them. 7)I need to get off my soap box! :)
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

:ymapplause:
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Oh chit! Now I'm really in trouble! I got the "clap" from both E and ___! =)) :-o =)) #:-s
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

:-s #-o
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Lighten up Francis... =))

Return to “Sports”