Big storm brewing off Florida coast

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Big storm brewing off Florida coast

Post by $parechange »

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Re: Big storm brewing off Florida coast

Post by Pac22 »

That looks to be more off the coast of New Orleans. Fixing a smack down and gonna break Peypey in half. He's gonna need a Saint when they get done with him. :D
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

:-s You might be right ___... the SAINTS do play DIRTY. Hell, they tried real hard to break Farve and almost succeeded! I hate watching sports teams that do anything to win, or at least try. X( X( X(

I wanted the Vikings to win just because of how the Saints were playing! At that point, I didn't care who we played, cause I have faith in my COLTS to play a good clean football game... it's why I love'em! ;;)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Yep, but the horsies might just have to play a little dirty as well to get the job done. I think the Saints might have put Favre out for good this time.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

That would make me sad if they had to.... and I agree about Farve.. he had the look of REAL pain on his face. They beat the chit out of him that night.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Well with all the chit talk, I think the Colts will rise to the occasion. In a game like this, the horses will take only so much, then they will do what they have to to get the job done. The Saints are NO saints!!! X( I would like to see the boys put a real arss whoooopin on the Saints. :ymapplause: :ymparty:

Return to “Sports”