Real classy behavior

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Real classy behavior

Post by Pac22 »

Looks like the kittens were in regular form as they stomped on the Cardinal logo while practicing at Freedom Hall (wtf is up with that anyway). Then Calimari had the balls to say something when a reporters phone rang with the Cardinal fight song during his interview. He is going to fit right in at Y-uk. ZERO class. L-)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Real classy behavior

Post by E_ »

(-|
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

If little sister UL had enough fans in the state maybe they'd get the chance to play in Rupp. =)) =))

If a UL player did that, ___ would be praising them. :)) :)) :))

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

LMAO, If it was UofL they would have cut out and stolen the UK logo. =))

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/cj ... worse.html

http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=11295099

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

FasterThanYou wrote:If little sister UL had enough fans in the state maybe they'd get the chance to play in Rupp. =)) =))

I should hope the Cards wouldn't stoop the the level of wanting to play a "home" game on a rivals home court. I still say WTF is up with that? They even lose money by doing so. duh (and we all know the kittens need all they can get to pay for that new coach) :))

And I would never condone that sort of action from the Cardinals. Too much class in our program for that. :D
Last edited by Pac22 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

One thing you must not realize. Louisville isn't really that much of a rival anymore. They used to be but they're just not good enough to be now. :D

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

FasterThanYou wrote:One thing you must not realize. Louisville isn't really that much of a rival anymore. They used to be but they're just not good enough to be now. :D
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) Wait, let me catch my breath....... =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Thanks for that LOL. It's been one of those days here at the office and I needed that.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

crwky

Post by crwky »

_____ wrote:
FasterThanYou wrote:If little sister UL had enough fans in the state maybe they'd get the chance to play in Rupp. =)) =))

I should hope the Cards wouldn't stoop the the level of wanting to play a "home" game on a rivals home court. I still say WTF is up with that? They even lose money by doing so. duh

And I would never condone that sort of action from the Cardinals. Too much class in our program for that. :D
They do it for the fans in the Louisville area. Sure they could make more money in Rupp but what about all the fans in the louisville area that don't have anything to cheer for in Louisville. They go to the UK game there =)) =)) =)) =))
YOU SHOULD TRY IT IT'S FUN!
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

crwky wrote:
_____ wrote:

I should hope the Cards wouldn't stoop the the level of wanting to play a "home" game on a rivals home court. I still say WTF is up with that? They even lose money by doing so. duh

They do it for the fans in the Louisville area.
I thought it was for all the kitten fans who don't own transportation.
Or maybe it's for all the ones who can't spell Lexington, let alone find it.
Or, for all their fans who would like to enjoy an adult beverage during the game.
I could go on, but these are the most likely. =)) =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Well ___ if it makes you feel any better, Cat Fan and head sports reporter for WLEXTV in Lexington flamed them a good bit today in the 6PM news for the stomping incident.

Just be glad they did it as it might motivate your bleeding tweety birdies. :p
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

Speaking of class... I know this one belongs in the movie quote thread but it works here too...

This is from Back to School with Rodney Dangerfield and it is when he catches the wife in the kitchen with Giorgio.

Vanessa: You have NO class, Thornton, and I am TIRED of it! I want a divorce.
Thornton Melon: Divorce. I knew we had something in common.
Thornton Melon: [reaches in his coat and takes out papers] Here, sign these.
Vanessa: [scoffs] Oh! Oh, I'm afraid it's not gonna be that easy, honey. This is gonna cost you - PLENTY!
Thornton Melon: [chuckles and takes Polaroids out of his pocket] Oh, yeah? Vanessa, let's talk about class for a minute, alright? Here's you and Giorgio in the guest room. A little classy, isn't it? Here's you and Giorgio in the rumpus room. Another classy one, huh? Ooh, this one, I can't figure out. There's you, there's Giorgio... What's with the midget over here?
[Vanessa throws down the divorce papers and storms out]
Thornton Melon: Hey, wait! I've got more!

Now let's change out the names a bit to include the "Classy" coach at U of L.

Rick: You have NO class, Joanne, and I am TIRED of it! I want a divorce.
Joanne: Divorce. I knew we had something in common.
Joanner: [reaches in her coat and takes out papers] Here, sign these.
Rick: [scoffs] Oh! Oh, I'm afraid it's not gonna be that easy, honey. This is gonna cost you - PLENTY!
Joanne: [chuckles and takes Polaroids out of her pocket] Oh, yeah? Rick, let's talk about class for a minute, alright? Here's you and Karen in the guest room. A little classy, isn't it? Here's you and Karen in the rumpus room. Another classy one, huh? Ooh, this one, I can't figure out. There's you, there's Karen... What's with the midget over here?
[Rick throws down the divorce papers and storms out]
Joanne: Hey, wait! I've got more!

Sorry ___, I could not resist.

Craig
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

_____ wrote:Then Calimari had the balls to say something when a reporters phone rang with the Cardinal fight song during his interview. L-)
I can see the reverse happening to Dicky P, although his comment would be "d@mn, I wish I was still at UK" :D

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

_____ wrote:Looks like the kittens were in regular form as they stomped on the Cardinal logo while practicing at Freedom Hall (wtf is up with that anyway). Then Calimari had the balls to say something when a reporters phone rang with the Cardinal fight song during his interview. He is going to fit right in at Y-uk. ZERO class. L-)
My HERO!!!

I bet it really ruffles your feathers every year when UK, aka BIG BROTHER, comes to town...
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

...as for the fight song, What do you expect?
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:
_____ wrote:Looks like the kittens were in regular form as they stomped on the Cardinal logo while practicing at Freedom Hall (wtf is up with that anyway). Then Calimari had the balls to say something when a reporters phone rang with the Cardinal fight song during his interview. He is going to fit right in at Y-uk. ZERO class. L-)

I bet it really ruffles your feathers every year when UK, aka BIG BROTHER, comes to town...
No way dude. I get a big kick out of it. :D
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Islander_212 wrote:Speaking of class... I know this one belongs in the movie quote thread but it works here too...

This is from Back to School with Rodney Dangerfield and it is when he catches the wife in the kitchen with Giorgio.

Vanessa: You have NO class, Thornton, and I am TIRED of it! I want a divorce.
Thornton Melon: Divorce. I knew we had something in common.
Thornton Melon: [reaches in his coat and takes out papers] Here, sign these.
Vanessa: [scoffs] Oh! Oh, I'm afraid it's not gonna be that easy, honey. This is gonna cost you - PLENTY!
Thornton Melon: [chuckles and takes Polaroids out of his pocket] Oh, yeah? Vanessa, let's talk about class for a minute, alright? Here's you and Giorgio in the guest room. A little classy, isn't it? Here's you and Giorgio in the rumpus room. Another classy one, huh? Ooh, this one, I can't figure out. There's you, there's Giorgio... What's with the midget over here?
[Vanessa throws down the divorce papers and storms out]
Thornton Melon: Hey, wait! I've got more!

Now let's change out the names a bit to include the "Classy" coach at U of L.

Rick: You have NO class, Joanne, and I am TIRED of it! I want a divorce.
Joanne: Divorce. I knew we had something in common.
Joanner: [reaches in her coat and takes out papers] Here, sign these.
Rick: [scoffs] Oh! Oh, I'm afraid it's not gonna be that easy, honey. This is gonna cost you - PLENTY!
Joanne: [chuckles and takes Polaroids out of her pocket] Oh, yeah? Rick, let's talk about class for a minute, alright? Here's you and Karen in the guest room. A little classy, isn't it? Here's you and Karen in the rumpus room. Another classy one, huh? Ooh, this one, I can't figure out. There's you, there's Karen... What's with the midget over here?
[Rick throws down the divorce papers and storms out]
Joanne: Hey, wait! I've got more!

Sorry ___, I could not resist.

Craig
Let's see. Pricky and his wife don't even live in the same state. Do you really think she isn't getting some action down in Florida?? Riiiiiiight So that comparison is bunk, but nice try. :-B

Return to “Sports”