3 IN A ROW, BABY

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

3 IN A ROW, BABY

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

C
A
T
S
cats, cats, CATS!!!
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
DMS

Re: 3 IN A ROW, BABY

Post by DMS »

Basketball,football, baseball,cheerleading...well at least they still have womens soccer =))
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Denmark- wrote:Basketball,football, baseball,cheerleading...well at least they still have womens soccer =))

=)) =)) =)) =)) he said cheerleading =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

And......on nevermind. I can't get over the cheerleading remark. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
DMS

Post by DMS »

_____ wrote:
Denmark- wrote:Basketball,football, baseball,cheerleading...well at least they still have womens soccer =))

=)) =)) =)) =)) he said cheerleading =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

And......on nevermind. I can't get over the cheerleading remark. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
The University of Kentucky cheerleaders have won the UCA Division I-A Cheerleading Championship 17 times, more than any other school. They are the only school to win more than two consecutive championships, having won each year from 1995 through 2002 and from 2004 through 2006, and are the only school to win consecutive championships on multiple occasions, having done so four times (1987-1988, 1995-2002, 2004-2006, and 2008-2009). They have won championships in 1985, 1987, 1988, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2009 have also placed second four times, and have finished in the top ten every year since the existence of the UCA National College Championships.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Wildcats
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

I'm not doubting that it's true. But you might as well bring up under water basket weaving. How about Badmitten??? Are they good at that too? =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

he said cheerleading......... =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
DMS

Post by DMS »

_____ wrote: But you might as well bring up under water basket weaving. How about Badmitten??? Are they good at that too? =))
=)) =))
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

_____ wrote:I'm not doubting that it's true. But you might as well bring up under water basket weaving. How about Badmitten??? Are they good at that too? =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

he said cheerleading......... =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
___, with Krag and lover boy Rick as your coaches you might want to start pulling for your cheerleading team!!!
3 IN A ROW BABY...
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

AWWWWWW I can see you are still upset PRicky left you high and dry. There there now, it's ok. Just relax and enjoy all those cheerleading championships. =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Last edited by Pac22 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Sorry ___, had to edit you :D :D :D

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

FasterThanYou wrote:Sorry ___, had to edit you :D :D :D
I expect nothing less from a kitten fan. (-| =))
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

_____ wrote:AWWWWWW I can see you are still upset PRicky left you high and dry. There there now, it's ok. Just relax and enjoy all those BASKETBALL championships. =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Sure is nice to have those and expecting more in the near future. How 'bout you? :D

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

Right now ___ & RICK are just hoping Karen Sypher doesn't show up at a UofL basketball game...
NOW there is a great idea, maybe she could do the "Y" in the K E N TU C K Y cheer at the game... I mean Rick has seen it, why not let everyone see it... =)) =)) =))
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

Now that was funny as chit :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:Right now ___ & RICK are just hoping Karen Sypher doesn't show up at a UofL basketball game...
NOW there is a great idea, maybe she could do the "Y" in the K E N TU C K Y cheer at the game... I mean Rick has seen it, why not let everyone see it... =)) =)) =))

=)) =)) He should've said to hell with going to the "Y" and just had her mouthify the wang. Them are some serious DSL's.

Return to “Sports”