COLTS

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Re: COLTS

Post by katie »

:ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "GOIN TO THE BIG SHOW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

da da daaaaaa da dah, I'm lovin it! :D :D
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

What a good game! Their matchup is a tied game right now! Who ya wanna play? I'll root for 'em, katie!
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Thanks for the support re3too, but I was watching the game and facebooking, missed your offer! I didn't think that game was ever going to end!!! I would have preferred the Vikings, only because they play cleaner ball.... my case in point, they tried to break Farve's leg :ymtongue: :-?

That's ok, we'll go head to head, just hope there are no serious injuries.... we have a few good young men that I would hate to see their careers ended over a football game... let's hope the Saint's review their plays and don't make it ugly.... :|
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

This is the match-up that should have been. The 2 top teams. It will be a struggle for both teams on the 7th. i have confidence that we will win. But they better watch thier back side, those Saints are not saints! X(
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

:ymparty: :ymparty: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: CAN'T WAIT, GONNA BE A FUN WEEKEND!!

I hope all of you south of the border get to watch it! (praying for no ice :| and a COLTS WIN!)
wish I was in Miami.....
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

katie wrote::ymparty: :ymparty: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: CAN'T WAIT, GONNA BE A FUN WEEKEND!!

I hope all of you south of the border get to watch it! (praying for no ice :| and a COLTS WIN!)
wish I was in Miami.....

WELL CRAPOLA!!!! I just had my "senior moment" today! :ymblushing: :ymblushing: Just realized this evening that the game is still another week away :(( #-o I'm just too excited darnit! 8-} 8-} 8-}
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

:ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

WOO HOO!!!!! FINALLY!!! I JUST CAN'T WAIT! Being in the game is better than.... well, most things ;) ;;)

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Well, I would say it sucked that we lost, if we had played a game! The Saints played clean, done an awesome job and deserved to win that game. It's been a good run though this year, I guess I truly can't complain. So long football for another long 9 months.... you will be missed :(
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

OK! Here's the deal. We each won half the game. They won the big half! X(
MissSwitzerland
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Knight's Landing

Post by MissSwitzerland »

Ya'll know I'm not a big fan of either team, but it was obvious that the Saints didn't come to play, they came to win. The Colts seemed like they thought they had it in the bag and didn't have to play hard. Anyone else have that same impression? Sorry your team didn't win Jeff and Katie, but at least you got there!!!! Unlike MY team!!! =((
When the Queen is Happy there is Peace in the Kingdom!

Return to “Sports”