I can't believe it

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

I can't believe it

Post by Pac22 »

Haven't heard a "who dey" yet???? =))
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: I can't believe it

Post by E_ »

Is it really true? Nearly posted on facebook they were winning big time against the Colts??? :-o

Oh well sorry Jeff and Katie :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Well they also said the Bengals have beat the horsies now 5 straight preseason games. So I guess the preseason really doesn't mean jack squat. =))
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

_____ wrote:Well they also said the Bengals have beat the horsies now 5 straight preseason games. So I guess the preseason really doesn't mean jack squat. =))

Pre-season football is about as interesting as Nascar practice sessions.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

How many times have the won in the regular season? I watched but as been stated, I watched the grass grow. The Colts had all the players in that are trying to secure a spot on the team. So I guess it can be said that the Bengals played a college team and won. Not to worry, the horses will kick arss in the regular season.
GO COLTS http://www.stickergiant.com/imgs/125/p17334031_125.gif
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Is it really true? Nearly posted on facebook they were winning big time against the Colts??? :-o

Oh well sorry Jeff and Katie :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

=; you ain't sorry at all!!! It's all good tho, they weren't really playing the Colts. I will have to say tho that most of the 2nd and 3rd stringers looked like chit! :-o Sorgi coming out of an injured ankle was playing like he was afraid of it, guess I can't blame him. It was the same with Harrison last year. :(

:ymblushing: Altho, for some reason Cincy's #47, Kolo Kmoniwannalickya (Kapanui) caught my eye last night, maybe it was just the announcers liked saying his name 8-}
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

No 47 was a great runner. However he did have some big open spaces going through the line. Next week REAL football starts. Then we will see who is who! :-?
DMS

Post by DMS »

Colts? I didnt think they could race till the were three yr olds.

Return to “Sports”