Corona Virus, Confirmed Hoax? Same rate as the flu? :-o

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Corona Virus, Confirmed Hoax? Same rate as the flu? :-o

Post by E_ »

video-1617643487.mp4
(6.93 MiB) Downloaded 129 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Re: Corona Virus, Confirmed Hoax? Same rate as the flu? :-o

Post by Nebrios »

one should be more worried about the mRNA vaccine and its patents. hydrogel bioluminescence and its intended uses. and your curve ball is CYM corp. long live the conspiracy theories.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Nebrios! We have missed you.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

must be my good looks and complexion...to be honest..ive missed the forums too. missed the conversations and the intellect that came with them. but back to the "hoax?" at hand. when i look back at the beginning of it and where we are now...it makes me think of the stanford prison experiment and all the data/programs that spawned from it. throw in a lil dissension of race and you have a controlled experiment on a grand scale. in short..population control/reduction.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”