Lies about aid to Puerto Rico

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Lies about aid to Puerto Rico

Post by E_ »

I keep seeing news outlets and more left leaning friends and others push some agenda that Trump has not responded properly to Puerto Rico. People are still trying to level that we are not sending enough supplies etc. Yet even the liberal media has to admit and report there are TONS and TONS of supplies there, they are just struggling to open roads and have proper communications back up to distribute.

If you see someone spreading this BS feel free to share this with them as I did on Facebook
9-28-2017 - I am seeing many angry posts by friends blaming Trump and claiming he's not getting supplies to Puerto Rico. They are making Jones Act claims etc. The only issue I see with this is that on Monday Lester Holt reported from there and while many news agencies were stating no aid was rolling in, in Lesters own report they interviewed those who were handling cargo plane after cargo plane receiving at the rate of at least 1 per hour or less at that particular airport. They also had video of ships rolling in loaded with aid. The only thing one local official said was the issue were the impassable roads and no way to move them around. They tonight reported AGAIN it's NOT the supplies getting to the island BUT instead distribution on the island. Don't believe me? Here is tonight's report where the guy on the ground said it's not a issue getting supplies to the island, they were delivered. It's the on island distribution. ...this IS NOT fox news. Even NBC can't take this one out.
Puerto Rico 1.mp4
(7.18 MiB) Downloaded 1150 times
Need more details and proof?
Puerto Rico 2.mp4
(8.08 MiB) Downloaded 1148 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Sunset Lady

Re: Lies about aid to Puerto Rico

Post by Sunset Lady »

The mainstream media are lying about most everything they report on, or report in a way that is always bad against Pres Trump. The last survey taken says there were 91 percent negative reports about him.
I have stopped watching it, heck I don't watch much of any TV anymore, too political.
There are some decent digital news media out there, but I really have to do research to try and find some truth.
Last edited by Sunset Lady on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

crackpots....crackpots everywhere...aaaaahhhhhhh...next thing ya know somebody is gonna talk about all the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programs around the world causing these quakes and hurricanes...
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

There was a pretty good program on satellite a few years or so ago on Haarp...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

Every time that I hear/see/read about nothing happening on Puerto Rico, I can't help remembering the videos a couple of weeks ago showing so many of it's citizens fighting to get on the special planes to LEAVE PR to head for the US. I suppose that, when "Trump" repairs everything for them, they will return to their newly built cities.

Oftentimes I think that there are simply too many people who:
1) Like to have everything given to them or done for them
2) Prefer to sit around or go away when there is work to be done
3) Complain loudly when things are not being done for them (or done the way they like it)
4) Take a lot of pleasure being quoted (or better still on the radio or TV) telling "others" how things should be done.

I've been to PR a number of times (as I am sure others here have as well) and each time I came away thinking that a large % of them would starve if it wasn't for all the visitors coming to that beautiful Island to relax a little --and pay dearly to hundreds of locals with their hands out.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

E_ wrote:There was a pretty good program on satellite a few years or so ago on Haarp...
Well...good ole fascist America isn't the only one to have one of these God playing machines...they are everywhere and our Russian neighbors have the most. war by weather...and no one sees it. while I said fascist America..i in no way favor any of these BLM groups,SURJ groups ,antifa or SALT groups...or whatever stupid a$$ millennial spurred give me my 15 minutes of fame groupis out there.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”