Tranny

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

southforkwally

Tranny

Post by southforkwally »

It has come to my attention that Michelle Obama is really a man. Search it out. We have a drag queen in the White House..........Southforkwally
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Tranny

Post by E_ »

ROFL!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Mary Lou 2
Marina/Ramp: LFM

Post by Mary Lou 2 »

southforkwally wrote:It has come to my attention that Michelle Obama is really a man. Search it out. We have a drag queen in the White House..........Southforkwally
Its those Wheaties !!! :))
No Patience
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by No Patience »

LMAO Would not be suprised. =))
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Shame on you SFW (she says as she pees her pants while laughing)! O:-) :ymdevil:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Hmmmm.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (54.6 KiB) Viewed 3559 times
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

Check out Obama talking to the military during a speech in which he flubbs up and calls Michelle "Michael". Also check out Joan Rivers confessing to a reporter that America already has its first gay president. And then she admits that "Michelle" is a transsexual. Folks the United States now has its own "KING of SODOM". WARNING; JUDGEMENT AHEAD........................................Southforkwally
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

I thought this was gonna be a caitlin thread...same difference I guess...so what about the gieco chic...ya think she's packin...
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Stop lacimg ur weed with cocaine. Lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

E, the truth doesn't need any coke with the herb.........Southforkwally
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

Regardless of what Michelle is, Hussein has been and is part of queer nation. Barrack has been gay since his early days in Hawaii,supporting his cocaine habit by having sex with older white men. Then later as US senator from Illinois,he was and is a member of the "down Under" homosexual club located within his so called "church" headed by the lead homosexual, Jeremiah Wright. I won't be posting any more on this subject because of the explosive content of the posts until more evidence comes out. Lets hope that someone important and in the know will blow the lid off of this story. As always.................Southforkwally

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”