REALLY NOW!!!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

REALLY NOW!!!

Post by Nervous Wreck »

X( X(

BREAKING: Obama Secretly Begins Importing 75,000 Muslims Into These 7 States

Thursday, January 29th, 2015

The Obama administration is preparing to bring as many as 75,000 Syrian immigrants into the United States over the next five years, most of them Muslim refugees fleeing the Islamic State.

The government plans to allow 10,000 Syrians to immigrate to America in 2015 alone, resettling them in seven or more states around the country.

The State Department has not announced the destination cities for these refugees, in accordance with long-standing policy, but local media reports have identified several states that will receive these immigrants.

Those states are Kentucky, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Texas, and Washington. Other locations are, of course, possible, and perhaps even likely.

ref:
http://conservativetribune.com/obama-se ... g-muslims/
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: REALLY NOW!!!

Post by E_ »

Wow
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_ has agreed to accept some! :ymdevil:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
No Patience
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by No Patience »

re3too wrote:E_ has agreed to accept some! :ymdevil:
Never to be seen again!!! Kentucky has deep lakes with lots of rocks for weight. =))
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

sink holes
Pinnacle

Post by Pinnacle »

Really now? The assumption of this dumb a$$ website is that since the country is 90% muslim then most of the refugees are going to be muslim? I would argue that most if not ALL are likely to be Christians and perhaps Jews, who would not fair well in a muslim caliphate and are running for their lives. Pretty much the same thing that happened in the early 1900's when a similar muslim uprising occurred and caused a similar Christian exodus from the middle east. Perhaps some may need to do a little ancestry research and discover that your ancestors were legal immigrants too.
No Patience
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by No Patience »

Pinnacle wrote:Really now? The assumption of this dumb a$$ website is that since the country is 90% muslim then most of the refugees are going to be muslim? I would argue that most if not ALL are likely to be Christians and perhaps Jews, who would not fair well in a muslim caliphate and are running for their lives. Pretty much the same thing that happened in the early 1900's when a similar muslim uprising occurred and caused a similar Christian exodus from the middle east. Perhaps some may need to do a little ancestry research and discover that your ancestors were legal immigrants too.
Obama Secretly Begins Importing 75,000 Muslims Into These 7 States
I think you are taking this just a bit to serious, but since the post says 75000 Muslims with no mention of Christians or Jews. I think we can assume that we are talking about Muslims.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

No Patience wrote:
re3too wrote:E_ has agreed to accept some! :ymdevil:
Never to be seen again!!! Kentucky has deep lakes with lots of rocks for weight. =))
Did I say he was going to "keep" them? Sheesh! Pay attention! :ymsmug:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Pinnacle

Post by Pinnacle »

No Patience wrote:
Pinnacle wrote:Really now? The assumption of this dumb a$$ website is that since the country is 90% muslim then most of the refugees are going to be muslim? I would argue that most if not ALL are likely to be Christians and perhaps Jews, who would not fair well in a muslim caliphate and are running for their lives. Pretty much the same thing that happened in the early 1900's when a similar muslim uprising occurred and caused a similar Christian exodus from the middle east. Perhaps some may need to do a little ancestry research and discover that your ancestors were legal immigrants too.
I think you are taking this just a bit to serious, but since the post says 75000 Muslims with no mention of Christians or Jews. I think we can assume that we are talking about Muslims.
A bit to serious? I don't think the OP was making a joke when he posted this. I think he thinks it is true, as perhaps you do, based on what is posted on the website. Like most of the stuff on these far right and far left type websites, one cannot find any information from any legit source to confirm what is posted. From what I read, this is all baloney. Obama supposedly meets with the muslim brotherhood from Egypt (remember they were overthown there) to discuss taking muslim refugees from a different country (Syria is not Egypt). If you do a little research you will find that the refugees from Syria are mostly in Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey. Would be pretty hard for them to walk through Israel to get to Egypt. ;)
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

Pinnacle wrote:
No Patience wrote:
A bit to serious? I don't think the OP was making a joke when he posted this. I think he thinks it is true, as perhaps you do, based on what is posted on the website. Like most of the stuff on these far right and far left type websites, one cannot find any information from any legit source to confirm what is posted. From what I read, this is all baloney. Obama supposedly meets with the muslim brotherhood from Egypt (remember they were overthown there) to discuss taking muslim refugees from a different country (Syria is not Egypt). If you do a little research you will find that the refugees from Syria are mostly in Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey. Would be pretty hard for them to walk through Israel to get to Egypt. ;)
Im curious...is there really a legit source and if so where can I find it..I ask because I do my fair share of research on issues and draw my conclusion based on what I find. I can tell you I have yet to find one credible legit source..
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

There arr also several different flavors of Muslims that don't get along like the Christian faiths do....

What happened in Iraq?
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

Religions and Churches remind me of bakeries. Similar product just different recipes and packaging.

Crusaders killed non-believers, Jews killed Arabs, Arabs killed Jews, Muslims killed non-believers and the many European Wars over Religion*. In early America, they burned witches and heretics in New England. Those are just a few examples. It has gone on from time immemorial and will probably never end.

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_wars_of_religion
Pinnacle

Post by Pinnacle »

Nebrios wrote:
Pinnacle wrote:
No Patience wrote:
Im curious...is there really a legit source and if so where can I find it..I ask because I do my fair share of research on issues and draw my conclusion based on what I find. I can tell you I have yet to find one credible legit source..
Not sure if your question is for me but I just heard a report on Fox talking about this very issue. They said that the "State Department" (not Obama) met with "friends/sympathizers" of the Muslim Brotherhood recently, not members of the brotherhood themselves, whatever that means. It was arrainged by Georgetown University. They did not report on what was discussed.
You may be interested in these reports: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /22477773/ which reports that the US will admit 10,000 Syrian refugees. Or maybe this: http://syrianrefugees.eu/ Or maybe this if you want to put much faith in wackypedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_o ... _Civil_War Which mentions the U.S. has a cap of 70,000 total global refugees a year. (not 70000 muslims) Or just google syrian refugees (add religion to that and you might find reference to the mix- includes muslims, Christians, kurds, ect...

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”