Why is he still president? Grrrr

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Why is he still president? Grrrr

Post by Nervous Wreck »

BREAKING: Obama Announces He’ll Shred the Constitution to Help Muslim Country!

Former President George W. Bush declared the tyrannical Islamic theocracy in Iran as part of an “Axis of Evil” and was committed to containing them with sanctions to prevent their obtaining a nuclear weapon.

In contrast, President Barack Obama has extended a friendly hand to Iran’s regime and is resisting further sanctions against them while secretly negotiating an agreement that could allow them the nuclear arms they so desire.

But Obama’s secret negotiations with Iran are not viewed favorably by Congress, where bipartisan support exists for new and tougher sanctions on Iran, despite Obama’s threat to veto any such legislation.

On top of his threats to veto new Iran sanctions, Obama is also claiming that he doesn’t need congressional approval for the secret agreement he is working on with the Iranian regime.

“Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the White House doesn’t view an agreement with Iran as a treaty that requires Senate approval, but a matter of ‘executive prerogative,'” according to a report from National Review.

However, it appears that the constitutional law professor in the Oval Office needs to brush up on Article II, Section 2, Clause 2 of said Constitution, which reads: “(The president) shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur.”

article:
http://conservativetribune.com/obama-sh ... stitution/
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Why is he still president? Grrrr

Post by re3too »

"Ain't got no time fer that pesky constitooshun!" :-s :-s
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

Hogwash...if congress had an issue theyd simply impeach him...funny how that bunch"potus,congress,and everyone else" plays the dem repub,good guy bad guy game just to keep americans stirred up....just as easy as a prosecutor could drum up charges on you or me,congress could easily hammer the puppet of the facist states of america and impeach him...but that would be to easy. Its all magic tricks and we arent seeing the slight of hand..
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Dad just said that last night about congress.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

I know i sound like a broken record,but it really disturbs me that america doesnt see it..people want to stay in their bubbles and be happy...this country is done..the ceos and their corporations have their claws so deep in this country they are now focusing on other countries...monsanto for one and many more..you will never see somebody go in and change it for the better...the police state is here and growing...your rights are being eroded and spit back in your face..the government cant be controlled..you have old military bases converted into prisons...mass amounts of fema coffins stashed outside major cities...the harbinger..fema crisis actors...false flag operations that have been proven..weather modification...and of course i can keep going...you can call it conspiracy,crazy,insane or whatever...it all exist and will only get worse.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”