Obummer Does It Again-Disgraceful

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

JLA

Obummer Does It Again-Disgraceful

Post by JLA »

It appears our Commander in Chief values his golf game over the wedding of 2 soldiers. The couple invited him to the wedding in Hawaii, on a military base golf course, and received a decline from the White House. A short time later the couple received another call informing them that the President will be playing a round of golf at the golf course where they were to be married (16th hole) and they would need to move the wedding!! The couple was offered another scenic area of the base/golf course for the wedding. They received a call from Obummer himself to apologize for the inconvenience. So I guess that makes up for his Majesty's need to golf. X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X(

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-golf-hawaii ... 22486.html

What a %$@&!+%#$@

He's on vacation, why couldn't he have played earlier, or later, or the next day. The couple took it way better than I would have.

Another slap in the face of our military. 2016 can't get here soon enough. X( X( X( X( X(
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Obummer Does It Again-Disgraceful

Post by E_ »

Just saw this, bs indeed.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

JLA wrote:It appears our Commander in Chief values his golf game over the wedding of 2 soldiers. The couple invited him to the wedding in Hawaii, on a military base golf course, and received a decline from the White House. A short time later the couple received another call informing them that the President will be playing a round of golf at the golf course where they were to be married (16th hole) and they would need to move the wedding!! The couple was offered another scenic area of the base/golf course for the wedding. They received a call from Obummer himself to apologize for the inconvenience. So I guess that makes up for his Majesty's need to golf. X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X(

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-golf-hawaii ... 22486.html

What a %$@&!+%#$@

He's on vacation, why couldn't he have played earlier, or later, or the next day. The couple took it way better than I would have.

Another slap in the face of our military. 2016 can't get here soon enough. X( X( X( X( X(

How offensive, calling our President names, he was unaware of the wedding.
I guess you don't give him any credit for calling them and apologizing.
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

Oh yeah, he calls to apologize, but still doesn't change his plans to play there.
What a total narcissist!
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Just look at who you are talking about. ;)

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”