UN declaration of human rights

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nebrios

UN declaration of human rights

Post by Nebrios »

Article 12.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

I was wondering if this could be used against drones and satelites invading your privacy..
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: UN declaration of human rights

Post by E_ »

Well it doesn't stop police from taking your cell phone.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

Apparently nothing can stop the police except their superiors...i was implying if you have a good strong case and go thru the proper channels even supreme court..and even if those crooked idiots rule against,..could this be onemore step one could take by having the UN rule on. Im sure this could get all messy with the amendments ..was just wondering how far one could go on that article.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I'd rather the UN stay out of it.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

I second that..
Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Post by Pop-O »

I rather the UN get the HE!! out of our country. Then the USA should stop pouring BILLIONS into their pockets! :-?
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Yep
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Pop-O wrote:I rather the UN get the HE!! out of our country. Then the USA should stop pouring BILLIONS into their pockets! :-?

It truly worries me how much power our govt has given the U.N. They are now deciding where to send 9000 "Muslim" refugees in America. I hope this is not true... I fear it so, or to some extent at least.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/u-n-sending- ... o-america/
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”