Ferguson

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Ferguson

Post by E_ »

X( I'm just disgusted at the mentality of lets Loot, Burn cars and buildings and do this in the name of fighting violence....

Just pure BS and I am appalled that Anonymous allowed their name to be a part of some of this... Even if they had nothing to do with it many in their masks did bad things. Anonymous should remove their name from any of this... Anonymous is supposed to be about Freedom and taking care of the people. NOT SUPPORTING those who HURT the people and cause more issues and give the Govt more reason to get bigger!

I'm tired of seeing this crap! I'm tired of the continued division of races and our country by some string pullers...
IMG_20141124_212603791 (Custom).jpg
IMG_20141124_212603791 (Custom).jpg (70.08 KiB) Viewed 15278 times
IMG_20141124_212614678 (Custom).jpg
IMG_20141124_212614678 (Custom).jpg (76.46 KiB) Viewed 15278 times
Screenshot_2014-11-24-21-31-29 (Custom).png
Screenshot_2014-11-24-21-31-29 (Custom).png (156.09 KiB) Viewed 15278 times
Screenshot_2014-11-24-21-31-36 (Custom).png
Screenshot_2014-11-24-21-31-36 (Custom).png (547.16 KiB) Viewed 15278 times
OooohBummer.wmv
(1.79 MiB) Downloaded 10388 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Re: Ferguson

Post by Nervous Wreck »

I totally agree with you 'E'. The reactions of those protestors is just insane. I just wish it was THEIR neighborhoods and houses being burned and vandalized!
Then THEY would have to suffer the costs involved in rebuilding. It just overwhelms me the ignorance of these people, and for what reason? I won't judge, but the officer was in his right. (period) What did all these 'sorry bastards' accomplish with their behavior? X( X(

Just sayin here- what if it were a black officer that shot and killed a white guy? Nuff said!
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Nervous Wreck »

A post on FB:

Ted Nugent
12 hrs ·

.Here's the lessons from Ferguson America- Don't let your kids grow up to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don't preach your racist bullshit "no justice no peace" as blabbered by Obama's racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton & their black klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don't attack him as brainwashed by the gangsta assholes you hang with & look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And don't claim that "black lives matter" when you ignore the millions you abort & slaughter each & every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killin each other you fu*kin idiots. Drive safely.

LikeLike · · Share · 343,66424,726102,377
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Says it all...
don't.jpg
don't.jpg (40.14 KiB) Viewed 15256 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Yep
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

B3QaU1_IcAAP3PV.jpg
B3QaU1_IcAAP3PV.jpg (36.37 KiB) Viewed 15228 times
season.png
season.png (329.74 KiB) Viewed 15228 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Goes through legal immigration process, earns citizenship, works long hard hours every day, gets robbed by Michael Brown, gets looted by "protestors" "honoring" the memory of Michael Brown, at the requisition of his own government. — in Ferguson, Missouri.
Store owner.jpg
Store owner.jpg (60.76 KiB) Viewed 15216 times
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

Possible solution. ;;)
Attachments
Riot.JPG
Riot.JPG (53.66 KiB) Viewed 15198 times
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

I must admit destroying their side of town is ignorant...it woulda been better to see some gov bldgs burn. Apparently there is more to this situation then the media will let out. As for anons and anonymous...show me any other group or groups combined,in the world,that have the heart and bravery to do what they do...keep in mind that hacking got Swartz life in prison basically. Dig up their #ops...sony,xbox,westboro church,scientology,stuebenville,egypt,ukraine,the list goes on and on...they fear no one. They have rules of engagement.
http://anonymoustoronto.wiki-site.com/i ... Engagement

http://www.localleaks.info/FergusonFiles.html

http://www.operationferguson.cf/
JLA

Post by JLA »

My brother lives in Clayton where the court house is. My other brother is headed there for Thanksgiving. He didn't have any idea that the courthouse was in Clayton. I asked him if we wanted to barrow my guns for the trip. :D

Fortunately, most of the action is in Ferguson, which is a good distance from Clayton. But, there were peaceful protests in Clayton today that blocked traffic for hours.

I can't imagine having to live or own a business in this "war Zone". I would be standing out front well armed and ready to protect my stuff. I know, people say it's just "stuff", but it is my stuff that I have worked hard for and I'll be D@MN if some idiot is going to do anything to anything I own. These "people" don't care because they have never had to work for anything and have never owned anything. X( X( X(

Wilson's life will never be the same and his career is basically over. All because he did his job in an impossible situation. Who in their right mind would want to be a white police officer in this day and age.

**== **== **== God Bless and protect all law enforcement officers and their families. **== **== **==
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

http://youtu.be/YSupLPYelns

Give us your address...

MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
JLA

Post by JLA »

God Bless those guys!
JLA

Post by JLA »

Where were Sharpton & Jackson when the unarmed white boys got shot and killed? White lives not worth the time? X(
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Amen
JLA

Post by JLA »

Darren Wilson resigned today on the advice of his lawyer. It was feared that Wilson would have been targeted and drawn to a remote spot on a call and executed. Not really surprised by this decision, just saddened. :(
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

SMH... If you ask me, our president FAILED at getting this under control after the 1st night. L-)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

Im just waiting for the kay kay kay involvement to surface..
http://aattp.org/anonymous-unmasks-raci ... agesvideo/
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Anyone else think that with the "progress" of having a black president, our nation has gone back in civil rights a few decades at least? Maybe 5 or 6?
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
JLA

Post by JLA »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

katie wrote:Anyone else think that with the "progress" of having a black president, our nation has gone back in civil rights a few decades at least? Maybe 5 or 6?
Absolutely... :(
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

No doubt
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Nervous Wreck »

katie wrote:Anyone else think that with the "progress" of having a black president, our nation has gone back in civil rights a few decades at least? Maybe 5 or 6?
Where's the "LIKE" button? :)
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

the question we should ask is why police haven't shot more people like who beat that LEGAL immigrant.
JLA

Post by JLA »

My favorite line from the article,

"Police have said the murder of Begic, 32, does not appear to be racially motivated, and have arrested three teens and were looking for one or possibly two more."

So what was the motivation to kill someone with a hammer(s)?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Juice.jpg
Juice.jpg (40.73 KiB) Viewed 15064 times
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

E,are you saying if the hammer doesnt fit their hands they must aquit.... =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Just saying I don't remember my parents burning down anyone's barns over it. lol
JLA

Post by JLA »

I just talked to a friend of mine that is a police officer about all this crap. He is beside himself and can't wait to retire. He has about another year before he has his 20 years in and can retire.

So what happens when this becomes the mindset of all police officers? Are they going to go out of their way to engage certain people, running the risk of being attacked and being afraid to protect themselves? Are we setting ourselves up for a shortage of police officers? I hope not.
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

It is what it is..
Attachments
IMG_7484.JPG
IMG_7484.JPG (70.13 KiB) Viewed 15045 times
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

Welcome to orwellianism.....Dec 24th,here comes the UN arms trade treaty..
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

JLA wrote:I just talked to a friend of mine that is a police officer about all this crap. He is beside himself and can't wait to retire. He has about another year before he has his 20 years in and can retire.

So what happens when this becomes the mindset of all police officers? Are they going to go out of their way to engage certain people, running the risk of being attacked and being afraid to protect themselves? Are we setting ourselves up for a shortage of police officers? I hope not.
Perhaps the day will come when all police officers will be made in China, programmed in the Middle East and look like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Body camera? Who needs cameras?

Only problem that I see is when one of them shoots a weapon, WHO will do the protests and looting?
Attachments
robocop.jpg
robocop.jpg (27.68 KiB) Viewed 15030 times
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Hey, CB! Good thing we don't allow no polyticks "over there"! :ymdevil:
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

Yes, 'mam. I should be more "socially aware"...
Not to cast a bad light on any group, in the previous post I should have included that robots be created to do the protesting and looting.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

re3too wrote:Hey, CB! Good thing we don't allow no polyticks "over there"! :ymdevil:
:^o :^o :^o =)) L-) :ymdevil:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/12 ... s-illegal/

Lets hope this isn't true and doesn't start a trend...
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

that would be PURE BS! But I think in may places it has already happened.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Breathe-easy-shirt.jpg
Breathe-easy-shirt.jpg (20.18 KiB) Viewed 14960 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

http://video.breitbart.com/?ndn.trackin ... d=28710320
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -ferguson/
During a protest early Thursday morning in Ferguson, Missouri, shots were fired and two police officers were seriously injured. A live-stream video being shot from across the street by one of the protesters captured the moment.

As the first shot rang out a woman near the camera screamed in surprise (at 0:27 in the video). Then after one or two more shots, a man, presumably one of the officers who was hit, could be heard moaning as if in pain. Protesters began to run away from the scene of the violence, and when the camera turns back to police they can be seen swarming, apparently trying to help the injured officers.

Seconds later, in what can only be described as a surreal moment, someone on the protesters’ side of the street taunts the police in a loud voice saying, “Acknowledgement nine months ago would have kept that from happening.” (0:48) The protester, whose face isn’t seen, was apparently referring to the shooting of Michael Brown, which took place last August.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

As bad as things were in the '60s, this chit is on a whole different level. It could all be avoided if we didn't dwell on FAKE racism. There's enough real stuff without fanning the flames. WTF? :-s
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

senseless ...yes is it gonna end..most likely not..is there a solution...maybe.. is the majority of the black community oppressed and targeted...definitely ...now the kicker...due to common core,privilleged kids of all races will be dumbed down to the same level as the low income communities...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724[/youtube]

Ultimate end game...an oppressed uneducated society that will be government ran completely...we will all be what ferguson is..

common core,parcc testing.oaa,race to the top(reward for dumbing down our kids)...parents do your homework..fight this..opt your kids out..

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”