No Surrender on Immigration

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Sunset Lady

No Surrender on Immigration

Post by Sunset Lady »

Who will protect the nation, if not us?
By SEN. JEFF SESSIONS November 10, 2014
On Election Day, Americans roared in protest against the President’s open-borders extremism. They rallied behind candidates who will defend the rule of law and put the needs of American workers and families first

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... z3IsUyRzeB
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: No Surrender on Immigration

Post by E_ »

Yet the president still thinks he can rule in the opposite like a king.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

I wonder how many Americans are aware of chagas and the kissing bug ...not to mention the high probability that a majority of these immigrants are carriers...and why the mainstream medias aren't reporting it...oh that's right,lets just send more troops over seas to do something with ebola, oh and lets send them over to fight ISIS too...which is nonsense,complete BS. Once again, keep these men and women on US soil stationed along the border to actually protect this country..As far as ISIS,thats a no brainer. We have the technology to fight without putting a man on foreign soil..we saw them drop boms down chimneys in De55ert storm..20 years later that tech is obsolete,something far better has replaced it. All this BS is well orchestrated for another reason/agenda..what? Who knows...http://www.usdebtclock.org/ and yet our debt is still climbing at $10000 every 1.5 seconds plus or minus a half second and has been like that for as long as I can remember.Sorry...everything seems to lead back to the leaders of this wonderful country...problem is dems repubs and libs are all the same...not wonderfull.
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

I agree Nebrios,
those coming across the border and scattered
out amongst all of our country are bringing the diseases here.
And no one seems to care to do anything about it. :YMSMUG:
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

On the illegal immigration issue, check this crap out! X(

Businesses to receive incentive for hiring illegal immigrants, report says.

Businesses will have a $3,000-per-employee incentive to hire illegal immigrants or native-born workers under President Obama’s sweeping action on illegal immigration.

link:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11 ... latestnews
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

Wow...idont know what to say,..
No Patience
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by No Patience »

Impeachment, we need to push congress as a whole to stop a tyrant. If enough people push they will move on it just to save their jobs, which should last no more than 6 and 12 years.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

scp.png
scp.png (56.48 KiB) Viewed 4801 times
JLA

Post by JLA »

Nervous Wreck wrote:On the illegal immigration issue, check this crap out! X(

Businesses will have a $3,000-per-employee incentive to hire illegal immigrants or native-born workers under President Obama’s sweeping action on illegal immigration.

link:

That is one incentive that I would never take advantage of as a business owner.
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

This is where E needs to compile a list of employers that take advatage of it and boycott if possible...
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I'm sure someone will have one for us.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Nervous Wreck wrote:On the illegal immigration issue, check this crap out! X(

link:

:-o I had not heard this one! X( X(
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Wow, you guys should search this group for the word Immigration. ....We've brought it up a lot. And now we see.it again making headlines. Many false and anti American IMO...

Here's some of my input.

http://cis.org/articles/2005/kephart.html ,. Once in the United States, 16 of 23 terrorists became legal permanent residents, often by marrying an American. There were at least nine sham marriages. In total, 20 of 21 foreign terrorists became naturalized U.S. citizens.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1485739753854.jpg
FB_IMG_1485739753854.jpg (71.84 KiB) Viewed 4416 times
FB_IMG_1485734361575.jpg
FB_IMG_1485734361575.jpg (43.95 KiB) Viewed 4416 times
Screenshot_20170129-202636.jpg
Screenshot_20170129-202636.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 4416 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Nebrios wrote: Who knows...http://www.usdebtclock.org/ and yet our debt is still climbing at $10000 every 1.5 seconds plus or minus a half second and has been like that for as long as I can remember. Sorry...everything seems to lead back to the leaders of this wonderful country...problem is dems repubs and libs are all the same...not wonderfull.
If you STOP giving all the support (free stuff) to illegals AND refugees, they won't have an incentive to come here. $10,000 every 1.5 a seconds isn't anything compared to what THEY cost this country 'as a whole'! X( X(
* NO MORE AID (hand outs) PERIOD!
* Start deportation...immediately! (no hearing)
* NO MORE anchor babies, and rescind that law. (NOW) JMO

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”