Can you believe this $hit! Grrrrr

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Can you believe this $hit! Grrrrr

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Illegal immigrants protest outside White House, with little fear of repercussions.

Illegal immigrant demonstrators were protesting outside the White House on Monday – but don’t expect America’s immigration officers to intervene.
An Immigration and Customs Enforcement official indicated that even if the protesters end up getting arrested by D.C. police, they’d have to be serious criminals for ICE to get involved.
“Unless the individuals meet ICE’s enforcement priorities, it’s unlikely that the agency would get involved in the case,” the official told FoxNews.com.
Under a policy that’s been in effect for several years, ICE focuses deportation mostly on serious criminals and – in some cases -- those caught in the act of crossing the border. The agency prioritizes deportation for felons, repeat offenders, gang members and others with a serious criminal record. But the agency largely gives a pass to other undocumented residents.
This is why illegal immigrant activists can protest outside the White House without worrying too much about ICE.

more:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07 ... rcussions/
Nebrios

Re: Can you believe this $hit! Grrrrr

Post by Nebrios »

Lets see...illegal alien = not usa citizen...not a citizen = you have no rights...you have no rights means you cant enjoy that first amendment...this doesnt suprise me one bit. At this point i blame all americans as a whole for letting the leaders of this country minipulate and molest us. We have failed as a union...solidarity destroyed by greed...divided by income class.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have. Thomas Jefferson

When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe. Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.€Thomas Jefferson

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.€Thomas Jefferson

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." The Federal Reserve Bank (The FED) is a private bank." Thomas Jefferson in 1802:

Id say all the above apply to our pos government...
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Nebrios wrote:At this point i blame all americans as a whole for letting the leaders of this country minipulate and molest us. We have failed as a union...solidarity destroyed by greed...divided by income class.

:| In a nutshell Nebrios, it all boils down to this. Somewhere along the way, since Nixon, it appears that we have evolved so drastically that all of the "brass" is lost in our chosen representitives. Yes, this includes women. If you don't have the "right stuff" to get the job done, get the heck out.

I don't only think the "income class" is divided though. I truly believe it's down to the fair and fairly greedy.

I can think of no other reason than wanting the "power and prestige" of the presidential seat for even wanting this job. It is so jacked up and it would seem that none of them want to make a "start" to change anything.

All I ever hear is that cut would only make a 2% drop in the budget. SFW!!?? (and I ain't talking about South Fork Wally, lol). ;)
Start chipping away at the small stuff and people are going to be more acceptable.

Cutting all of the worldly "goodwill" of the taxpayers funds and let those who want to support the world, DONATE. Can you imagine?

Closing up that danged border for starters would make a major difference in our attitudes here at home. I think our citizens are truly just depressed and sick of the whole situation and I am willing to bet many "libs" are feeling the same way but will never admit to it.

I know there is a phenomenal amount of civil unrest in the world right now, but I have to give props where they're due.... at least they're acting upon their beliefs, right or wrong.
Last edited by katie on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Nervous Wreck wrote:Illegal immigrants protest outside White House, with little fear of repercussions.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07 ... rcussions/

Try this crap in Mexico and jail is a definite and you would be considered lucky if you made it that far.... The USA leaders are pu$$ies.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

You've got that right Katie!

I just hope that next elections brings the 'people' together and we get congress CLEANED up!
I want them to know that "WE THE PEOPLE" mean business!

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”