Do I have an issue with this....YES!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Do I have an issue with this....YES!

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Land Grab: Rich Chinese are snapping up America's real estate.

Chinese buying was up more than 70% to $22 billion -- nearly 1 in 4 dollars of all foreign purchases, according to the National Association of Realtors.

Canadians are actually No. 1 in terms of total homes bought, but the Chinese buy much more expensive homes: An average price of $591,000.

The Chinese also bring a lot of cash to the table: More than three-quarters of their purchases were all-cash buys.

California is the biggest market for the Chinese, accounting for a third of their purchases.

Washington State, however, is coming up quickly, accounting for 9% of buys. It's followed by New York, Pennsylvania and Texas.

ref:
http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/08/real_es ... Stories%29
Nebrios

Re: Do I have an issue with this....YES!

Post by Nebrios »

If you think about it,this is the perfect way to destroy everything "American". Kinda like having 51% stake in a company. If half the nations in the UN were to invest in the US and over a period of time purchase key states or a majority of the US,what would stop them from imposing UN regulations and treaties on their land. Divide and conquer.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Let them buy it and then we will use imminent domain. ROFL
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

I like the way you think E...

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”