Now what Obama!!!!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nebrios

Now what Obama!!!!

Post by Nebrios »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukdkgLY ... e=youtu.be

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/___ ... -1.1471585

Obviously Obama isn't going to stand up in front of our country ,get teary eyed and say that this man ,not of color, could have been his son. Or this could have been his family. Hell Ill be surprised if this is the only media attention it receives..just like this australian boy killed too....http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/teena ... -1.1431445 I'm guessing its justified since Zimmerman walked free....but yet...wheres the equality Obama?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Now what Obama!!!!

Post by E_ »

my jury is still out on the bike incident.

We don't know what this guy might have done BEFORE they tried to pull him over.

If nothing he should have mowed them all down. No flat tire would have stopped me in a range rover.
If he got aggressive with them first well he got what he deserved and it is a HORRIBLE shame it happened in front of his daughter.... :( If it was him it would have been nice if they had just reported it.

WHERE WERE THE POLICE? All that time and distance and not one patrol car? Sooo glad they are there watching out for everyone in New York since they are not supposed to have guns to defend themselves.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

Typical pack mentality. No matter what he may have done or didn't do because of unknown actions by one or both parties, they had control of the situation with numbers. Pack mentality and all offenders should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And yes where was law inforcement?
JLA

Post by JLA »

Speaking of "pack", if the driver was packing heat it wouldn't have gone that way. At least if I was the driver. My family would have been protected from these idiots, at least the first 11 idiots without reloading. :D
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

yep, good ole New York.

..and to think they were one of the center points of Freedom and might.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

ok, my jury is in.. Saw the other video of what they did all day before this. As all had assumed these are tyrant punks that need to be dealt with harshly...

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”