More gun control BS

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nebrios

More gun control BS

Post by Nebrios »

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: More gun control BS

Post by E_ »

Good reporting, taking charge and get the report out there about the even a day ahead of it happening...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

I just noticed the abc link changed it to the 16th....
imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Post by imaposer »

This happens all the time. It's just sloppy editing work when in a hurry to get a story pushed up on the front page. Did you notice the article description in the ABC link?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/poli ... s-children[/i][/b]-20261523

They did a quick copy/edit/paste of the previous front page story and hit submit before they cleaned it all up. Sorry, no conspiracy here.

Now, the real new gun control BS? The recently announced executive orders changing NFA requirements. Not getting any attention, not even getting any backlash from the NRA or any other organization and once it gets through its mandatory 90 day public opinion time, will most likely be pushed through with no votes, no reviews, no debate. It will make it nearly impossible for anyone to get anything classified as an NFA item. And guess what? It's real easy for them to reclassify anything to the NFA registry. Get this in place, start classifying things as NFA, and done. Gun ban in place. Bye bye freedom. X(
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Not.to be a conspiracy theorists but.... http://truthstreammedia.com/2015/12/02/ ... -combined/
Attachments
Screenshot_20160612-190435.jpg
Screenshot_20160612-190435.jpg (908.47 KiB) Viewed 2864 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”