Sent another letter to my senator...

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Sent another letter to my senator...

Post by Nervous Wreck »

about GAS prices!

This $hit flat pi$$es me off!!! X( Supply and demand my a$$!!! X( X(

Check out this map:
Gas prices around the country:
http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

letter:
I just talked with a friend down in Kentucky and he said gas was $3.39 a gallon. It is $4.00 a gallon here! Why are we here in OHIO getting hammered like this? (I would like an answer please)

Refineries, supply and demand just don't cut it! (look at the map) There are areas where it's close to $3 bucks!! Something is bad wrong here and I would like an explanation...please!!!

If it is not 'TOO MUCH TO ASK', please look into this matter!

Sincerely,
Jim Sloat
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Sent another letter to my senator...

Post by E_ »

Now don't ruin it for us, lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

Gas on Friday afternoon in Oldham County, KY 3.89, gas in Jefferson County, Ky 3.89, Gas in Hardin County 3.45, Gas in Taylor County, Ky 3.27.... According to my friend, gas in Indy 4.25 :-? X( ... Just doesn't make sense!!!!!
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

We got gas in Campbellsville on wednesday for 3.18 Louisville was 3.89... totally messed up!
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

Hilton Head Island, 3.28, another in NC WAS 3.09. Pell City AL WAS 3.11. Could find gas all last week for no more than 3.39 and even in the Bowling Green area was only 3.25. However in Northern Kentucky it was 3.95. What a piece of BS. Even complaing to the TV stations won't help. :(
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

pure BS
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Gas in Columbus (IN) was 4.25.9 last week and it is still 4.09.9 this week. I would say 4.26 & 4.10 but some will get all huffy about it, lol. No matter how you look at it, it's 4.26 & 4.10.... I thought gas was supposed to get cheaper in the summer.... ? :-?
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”