I wouldn't take this TOO lightly!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

I wouldn't take this TOO lightly!

Post by Nervous Wreck »

North Korea Vows Nuclear First-Strike Against US X(

North Korea vows to launch a first-strike nuclear attack against US saying Washington will be 'engulfed in a sea of fire,' as UN security council approves new sanctions against the country for recent nuclear test.

First, I think that THEY think Obama is a wimp! (all he has got on his mind is 'spending money' we don't have!) X(

Secondly, I would start showing a little strength! (as they do)

A little sentence like; "You don't know who you're messing with here!" (I think I'd be getting my $hit ready!)
weedbeater17
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cabin that overlooks Lee's Ford

Re: I wouldn't take this TOO lightly!

Post by weedbeater17 »

If our Country's Defense System would happen to fail and and heaven forbid just happen to let that little korean bastard slip a nuke through our defenses......All I can say is I hope it lands in the middle of clown central ...... Then maybe, just maybe we can have some real leadership in this Great Country .... Then send Ho Flung Kum or what ever his name is a "Great Big Thank You Card" on the nose of our missles via overnight express..... And Yes Nervous I concur that we need to get our $hit together and our leaders "Need To Start Acting Like Leaders", Hopefully sooner than later....But with our current group of clowns I have my doubts...

Might be a wise move to stop all Korean Flights to the US also.....
Last edited by weedbeater17 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I don't like it when our official reply is
"we don't think that they have a nuc small enough to fit a warhead to reach the US."

I think they could have just stopped at the first 3 words.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

Now Im glad I built my tornado/bunker in the backyard last year....

http://www.efoodsdirect.com/ this is also a worthy a worthy investment
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I still plan to build one but keep shifting my money to boating. lol I have a thread on here of shelters you can buy / have installed. love some of them.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”