Man, what a foreign policy team

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

weedbeater17
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cabin that overlooks Lee's Ford

Man, what a foreign policy team

Post by weedbeater17 »

Man, what a foreign policy team. Joe Biden, John Kerry (who served in Vietnam) and Dennis Rodman (who played for the Pistons), our great POTUS has appointed... Just back from North Korea...Nose Rings, Lip Rings... Bet this was a group North Korea paid serious attention too.
Attachments
RodmanABC.jpg
RodmanABC.jpg (112.47 KiB) Viewed 3491 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Man, what a foreign policy team

Post by E_ »

...and now they are going to cancel the cease fire.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

:-s :-ss :ymsigh: :(
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Post by Pop-O »

John Kerry was in Nam. As far as serving that is debatable. He felt the need to take credit and say he did more than he actually
did. With that, I have no respect for his military service. He is an embarrassment to the many that did there duty.
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

I agree Pop-O. Just as a tax cheat was appointed to head up our Treasury, we have another cheat heading up our Security now.... X(

This country is going to hell. Do these libs really think these are great ideas or do they forget so easily???

I am sure MUCH of the world thinks Dingleberry Rodman is a true example of an American... God help us all.. :-s :|
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

katie wrote:I agree Pop-O. Just as a tax cheat was appointed to head up our Treasury, we have another cheat heading up our Security now.... X(

This country is going to hell. Do these libs really think these are great ideas or do they forget so easily???

I am sure MUCH of the world thinks Dingleberry Rodman is a true example of an American... God help us all.. :-s :|
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

The more I think about this, there is soooo much that is not being addressed (unless I have just been tuned out...)

1. Who approved his visit? Who requested it and was he schooled on what to say and what not to??
2. How the heck did he get there? Was there a direct flight (couldn't be commercial, not allowed), did he fly through another country first.
3. Who went with him, if anyone? How did ABC get news coverage if NK is blocked out of the satellite world.

There's a whole lot of STINKY going on here if you ask me.... :|
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

STINKY from our gubment? Certainly not! :-? :-?
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

This angers me bad....This country is going down the $h!tter....oh boy. Now Im gonna drink myself to sleep.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”