NO! "The joke's on US!"

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

NO! "The joke's on US!"

Post by Nervous Wreck »

X( X(

I just can't believe they are letting illegal immigrants go FREE!
What kinda BS is this anyway. They have broken federal law!!
I just don't get this country anymore!! X(

People enter this country illegally and we give them everything and tolerate all their $hit!!! X( X(
Send the ba$tards back where they came from dammit!!! X( X(

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/27/politics/ ... ?hpt=hp_t2
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: NO! "The joke's on US!"

Post by E_ »

Preachin to the choir. :(
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
weedbeater17
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cabin that overlooks Lee's Ford

Post by weedbeater17 »

On the serious side..........Why has this man not been impeached yet. Are we the americian people this out of touch with the real world...Does everyone just think this will go away by its self....
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

X( X( :ymsigh: :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

weedbeater17 wrote:On the serious side..........Why has this man not been impeached yet. Are we the americian people this out of touch with the real world...Does everyone just think this will go away by its self....
Yup! and NO!

The same dip$hit ba$tards are voteing him in....illegally!

I don't want to say the wrong thing here, but in this case...the bad outweighs the good! X( JMO
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

Impeachment would be great....but that wont solve anything. The problem is Government has become so big and so strong that they will do what they want. Dems , repubs , libs.....they all have the same hidden agendas. The american people no longer have a voice. We have proven we are powerless. Nobody stands up for one another. Lincoln said it best...We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. I believe that time has come to overthrow them,take back this country.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”