Rights!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Rights!

Post by Nervous Wreck »

:-BD
Attachments
Rights!.jpg
Rights!.jpg (36.12 KiB) Viewed 2752 times
Nebrios

Re: Rights!

Post by Nebrios »

Heres what saddens me about our country and its rights. In the last 20 to 25 years we have allowed record amounts of people to migrate and become Americans. Which is legal. So many that their numbers actually make a difference. I would even go as far to say an overwhelming majority (90% and above) Dont know or dont care about their rights and liberties here. They are happy to have better than what the had. ( I know this cause I have phillipine aunts and for 30 years they still cant tell you anything about american history). A lot of these people came from countries that didnt allow guns. So put a gun ban in front of them and theyll likely support it. What bothers me is our government is pushing the boundaries of the constitution and pushing hard...our president is even on record saying the constitution is imperfect and needs fixed...drones are being made at record paces for use on american soil.. Law enforcement has thermal guns that they can see your heat sig thru your walls(witness this with my own eyes thanks to a friend) even down to new cars having the same type of data recorders as airplanes....our privacy will be completely gone. The constitution as a whole does in a sense say you have a right to privacy. God has been removed from many things today so we dont offend others...this is suppose to be a government for the people....its a government for the corporations. Sorry,bitter subject for me.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Wow, you just about said it all. :( Too true
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Wow, you just about said it all. :( Too true
Yeah, pretty good comin' from a danged pot stirrer! :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

Me stir...no way

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”