I have to agree!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

I have to agree!

Post by Nervous Wreck »

America.gif
America.gif (129.91 KiB) Viewed 2963 times
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
====================================
An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA, but a Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.
Your government believes the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
The rights of the Government come before the rights of the individual.
You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iPhones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars).
Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you "safe."
You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: I have to agree!

Post by E_ »

YEP
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Sad but true.... :(( :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
No Patience
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by No Patience »

Just think about the Idiots that voted in the Goverment, wanting the goverment to take care of them, while we work and our tax dollars go to take care of the people that don't work.
weedbeater17
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cabin that overlooks Lee's Ford

Post by weedbeater17 »

Actually NP, they voted our government members in to where they did not have to work. Us working folks are the real idiots for letting them pull this off. This is what happens when the non-working out number the working. It will also be very hard to change the track this run-away train is on....Just my two pennies worth :ymtongue:
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Really really need to get the opposing voters out in force. It is not who has the most that like them, it is who can get a larger percentage of those that like them to actually vote.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”